Sodding q cut !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Its about time the communication between Q Cut and the rest of QVC was sorted out.

Every size and colour was available on the tele for the Together OTO, so I Q Cut for the pink in 3XL. Huh ! went through all the ordering process, and then the swine voice said that choice option was not available. !!! AND STILL it was showing available on the box. It was much later when my size and colour were limited stock. This is not the first time this has happened - in some cases the system doesn't recognises the nought number and I end up phoning the call centre.

QVC is a huge company and not to get their ordering system up to scratch is not good enough. We dont all tap the ****** App, as we all dont own a Smartphone or Tablet.

Agree wholeheartedly but is as bad on line.

Often they are still rabbiting about the various sizes/colours but when you try online it either is sold out or even worse it constantly asks for size/colour even though you have tapped the choice a million times it still keeps saying you need to choose. It's about this time when the tablet is on danger of going through the TV

Is there any company as bad when it comes to ordering ? I've yet to come across one.

I should not think so they have always had this problem with what ever way you try to order.
I had a problem with trying to order from Ifsogo on line a few weeks ago, I rang them up and they were so helpful and said we will look into the problem. I had never had cause to ring them before and have been using them for years. QVC should learn from others.

As long as they hit their sales targets I don't suppose they care. They will care when people stop buying. There are so many other shopping options nowadays. The days have gone when it was (almost) a straight choice between the Dreaded High Street and QVC

I had real problems trying to buy on Cath Kidston and the Chums website once and had to phone through to place the order. Which annoyed me a bit as I had been trying to order via Easyfundraising! Having read this forum so regularly, I never, ever order online etc from Q.

Refreshing to know that nothing changes at Q Land! Back in the day when I still bought from Q, it was a complete gamble whether the item/size was, or was not sold out. On-air tells you one thing, Q cut tells you something different, telephone orderline tells you either option, depending on whether there's an R in the month. It's all of a piece with the right hand not knowing what the left hand's doing and a totally crap, inefficient system.

Its about time the communication between Q Cut and the rest of QVC was sorted out.

Every size and colour was available on the tele for the Together OTO, so I Q Cut for the pink in 3XL. Huh ! went through all the ordering process, and then the swine voice said that choice option was not available. !!! AND STILL it was showing available on the box. It was much later when my size and colour were limited stock. This is not the first time this has happened - in some cases the system doesn't recognises the nought number and I end up phoning the call centre.

QVC is a huge company and not to get their ordering system up to scratch is not good enough. We dont all tap the ****** App, as we all dont own a Smartphone or Tablet.

Latest posts

Back