Julia on the 1pm Kipling show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
She doesn't look well. Pale puffy face, she usually has a nice colour and smooth skin. Wonder if she's had to increase her meds ?

I don't need to know, obviously and I m not intruding but it was noticeable.

As much as JR gets some stick, in reality she is a true professional. Ill or not the show must go on and she won't let it beat her. I do however think that her days on the Q are numbered because of it.

As much as JR gets some stick, in reality she is a true professional. Ill or not the show must go on and she won't let it beat her. I do however think that her days on the Q are numbered because of it.

I actually like JR (confession, I don't mind any of them that much, although Andi Peters makes me want to headbutt the TV) and agree that she is incredibly professional. I didn't know she was ill though, what's she got???

I actually like JR (confession, I don't mind any of them that much, although Andi Peters makes me want to headbutt the TV) and agree that she is incredibly professional. I didn't know she was ill though, what's she got???
She has chronic myeloid leukaemia, has had it for more than 3 years which is why she is probably looking tired lately

She has chronic myeloid leukaemia, has had it for more than 3 years which is why she is probably looking tired lately

Good lord, I did not know that - in that case, she looks remarkably well all things considered, poor woman! Thanks for filling me in

Good lord, I did not know that - in that case, she looks remarkably well all things considered, poor woman! Thanks for filling me in

Not nice I know, people with the chronic type can live for many years and in most cases live a 'normal' life as opposed to those with the acute form which has a very bad prognosis

She also had polio as a child and it also can have an effect in later years.

Latest posts

Back