Coco Bianco TSV 13/01/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Coco Bianco 3/4 Sleeve Zip Front Long Line Jersey Tunic
Item Number: 162500
QVC Price £43.50
Todays Special Value Price £33.96
P&P £3.95

A longline, block colour tunic from Coco Bianco with 3/4 length sleeves and zip detailing at the V-neckline in the brands classic style. In a comfortable and easy-to-care-for fabric, this stylish, flattering tunic can be worn layered in the cooler months with duster cardigans and sleeveless waistcoats for a stylish daytime look, or with cropped trousers and sandals when the weather turns warmer.

Five fabulous colours to choose from - keep it simple and sophisticated with Black, Cobalt or Khaki, or get set for summer with the eye-catching Purple or Coral. Why not invest in a few for chic outfit options a-plenty?

A wardrobe staple with a twist - there’s so many ways to wear this stylish tunic, whatever the weather! Pair with jeans and flats for dressed-down cool or up the glam factor with chunky jewellery, a fitted jacket and your favourite pair of heels.

Gold-tone zip at neckline
95% polyester, 5% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Black
Cobalt
Purple
Khaki
Coral

Garment measurements:

Chest: S: 92.7cm (36.5"), M: 97.8cm (38.5"), L: 104.1cm (41"), XL: 111.8cm (44"), 2XL: 124.5cm (49"), 3XL: 134.6cm (53")
Length: S: 81.6cm (32.1"), M: 83.5cm (32.9"), L: 85.4cm (33.6"), XL: 87.3cm (34.4"), 2XL: 85.7cm (33.8"), 3XL: 87.6cm (34.5")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.162500

Just had a peek and not a bulldog clip in sight, but oh my word what is this "brand" trying to be? Is it seventies, bo ho or Join-ish? Ideal World had an almost identical one last year for £14.99 but theirs was viscose not polyester and the zip pull wasn't as big.

This CB top was in clearance on Wednesday with wee Miceal and looks very similar to the TSV... read the reviews before you buy; 2 out of 5 stars :tongue:

Item 161996

As someone "blessed" with a huge arse, I like the longer length at the back and the flared fit......but I wore tops like that with the zip front back in the 80's........

And it looked ugly back then! And I hated the cold metal against my chesticles!

So I say keep the shape, lose the zip and halve the price :mysmilie_17:

Just had a peek and not a bulldog clip in sight, but oh my word what is this "brand" trying to be? Is it seventies, bo ho or Join-ish? Ideal World had an almost identical one last year for £14.99 but theirs was viscose not polyester and the zip pull wasn't as big.

I flicked over for a bit of the launch show last night and put up with about 15 mins. I hardly watch QVC at all at the moment but I see nothing's changed as there was total confusion over a top/dress: "We are calling this navy mix ... no, blue ... sorry, no, this is the navy and this is ... sorry, wait a minute, let's get this right [listening to earpiece] ... This is multi and this is black". Why oh why oh why oh why? How hard would it be for a studio flunky to pin or stick a label on the sleeve, say, with the colour written on it before they wheel it out?

Oh and Jill said, "I love a cream egg" - I was waiting for her to say, "I smelt one once".

I flicked over for a bit of the launch show last night and put up with about 15 mins. I hardly watch QVC at all at the moment but I see nothing's changed as there was total confusion over a top/dress: "We are calling this navy mix ... no, blue ... sorry, no, this is the navy and this is ... sorry, wait a minute, let's get this right [listening to earpiece] ... This is multi and this is black". Why oh why oh why oh why? How hard would it be for a studio flunky to pin or stick a label on the sleeve, say, with the colour written on it before they wheel it out?

Oh and Jill said, "I love a cream egg" - I was waiting for her to say, "I smelt one once".

:mysmilie_15: "I smelt one once". and a cream egg too.....wahay! :mysmilie_15:

By Q's diabolical "fashion" standards, I quite liked this top, but thought it was let down by the tacky gold zip. I have no problem with a feature zip, but would have preferred it to be silver / more muted. The palazzo pants, on the other hand, were among the most hideous things I've ever seen on Q, and that's saying something! The paisley was eye-watering!

Yes, the first thing I noticed was that her bulldog clip appeared to have gone missing in action, she was even able to turn right around to show us the dipped hem at the back!

Latest posts

Back