What Christmas presents would befit certain QVC presenters?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
Jill Franks - A clipboard so she could use her bulldog clip. She could present with it like Denis Norden used to do. The clipboard could have a mirror finish on the back so she can admire her reflection.

Claire Sutton - Some baby powder to match her twee voice.

Jackie Kabler - a wig a la Uma Thurman from "Pulp Fiction." I'm sick of seeing the siopao with plaits look.

Sara Griffiths - A megaphone so she can be even more domineering.

Debbie Flint - A CD single of "Paperback Writer" by The Beatles.

Julia Roberts - Some presbyopia contact lenses so she can read the dress size labels correctly.

Dale Franklin - Some whitening toothpaste to maintain his Tipp-Ex white gnashers.

Simon Biagi - A body grooming shaver from Argos.

Alison Young - A bottle of "Poison" by Christian Dior. If you could sum up her in a fragrance, that'd be it.

Pippa Gordon - A dummy.

Alison Keenan - A Basildon Bond letter-writing set in a nice shade of ivory.

Will Gowing - A CD single of "You Make Me Feel Like Dancing" by Leo Sayer.

Craig Rowe - A CD single of "Old Cape Cod."

Catherine Huntley - A bar of Cadbury's Caramel, so she can pretend to be THAT bunny rabbit from the adverts.

Craig Rowe ...a round the world ticket, perhaps take JF with him.:mysmilie_59:

Simon Biagi, some pickles to go with that cheese, and for the rest of them, a shovel (a QVC one of course) to shovel all that bullpoop up, now that is a "gift to share". :mysmilie_17:

Boxing gloves for all the presenters who insist on using their iPads during a show to either read out ridiculous fawning tweets or to order things while on air. At least while wearing them they wouldn't be able to use their iPads.

A beautiful stretch limo which they can all fit into and P45`s in stunning hand written calligraphy and then they can be driven to the job centre in style.

Abbie Horne - - - -

(1) Book "Technology for Dummies"

(2) Lie detector machine

(3) A voice improvement course

BTW every time I see her she is bigger than the previous time

I'm not sure Dale Franklin would look that good dressed as a waitress but whatever turns you on, Talisker.
Everybody wants to be a comedian.. good idea though, presenters could cross dress and do the QVC pantomime! On second thoughts that wouldn't work would it, QVC is a pantomime all year long!:mysmilie_17:

Craig - Telly Tubby Video

Chloe - Hair & Beauty Manual

Abby - Tech for Dummies and a Dummy

Claire - Course in how to speak like an Adult

For Flinty a selfie stick.Notice how she's always stuck in the left hand corner of a phone shot?Like she's been photo shopped on?For all of them pocket mirrors so they can admire themselves even when they are'off duty'.

I'm just going to be generic and say they all need three things, manners (to not talk over guests when they're speaking), a gag (to stop talking all together) and an operation (to have their hands unstuck from their iPads)

Latest posts

Back