Free fabulift??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Carolina Moon

Registered Shopper
A few weeks ago I ordered the pick of the day from ideal world which was a swing top and tapered trousers. They said there was a free gift of the fabulift eye stuff. I didn't get my free gift and now ideal world don't seem to know anything about it., And I can't prove anything. Does anyone remember seeing this offer either on screen or on the website, please?

A few weeks ago I ordered the pick of the day from ideal world which was a swing top and tapered trousers. They said there was a free gift of the fabulift eye stuff. I didn't get my free gift and now ideal world don't seem to know anything about it., And I can't prove anything. Does anyone remember seeing this offer either on screen or on the website, please?

I remember the torches, but I don't ever recall the Fabulift eye serum being a freebie, I rarely watch but offers, codes and freebies are always on the website (which I'm a daily moocher) and I've never seen a Fabulift freebie on there either.

Yes l remember and received the ampule in with my 2 swing tops potd, so do demand yours.

Thanks 😁did you have it shown on your invoice? Did they give an item number for the free ampule?
I need some kind of proof as they said there wasn't a free gift. I was beginning to think I'd imagined it.

:mysmilie_17: you're probably right , but its the principle. they advertised a free gift so I should have got it!

:mysmilie_17: you're probably right , but its the principle. they advertised a free gift so I should have got it!
What I would do is print out this thread ,which virtually proves your case ,and send it recorded delivery hard copy mail to the chief executive at Ideal World.
I would be absolutely amazed if you don't get complete satisfaction.

Glad you got it in the end! I was just going to add that I remembered them offering it and was going to ask whether it had been mentioned in the "News" on this site's home page. Most Ideal World offers seem to be plugged on there, so it might have been useful.

What did they really gain by quibbling, apart from negating any goodwill the offer of a freebie bestows!

They've just a sent me a £60 Daewoo 5 in 1 multicooker with free cook book (£40 on Pick Of The Day) but still on their site for £60 never the less, for free because I emailed them to tell them that the courier had lobbed my order over the back fence (this was Thursday) I also told them it works fine, but they still told me they'd send me a new one anyway and I can keep this one (it came this morning) so I said ok thank you very much. I've always had great service from Ideal World from giving me £12 credit because I missed the free p&p flash event, to giving me new items and letting me keep the one I've got a problem with to sending me missing parts without the hassle of returning the whole package or waiting for forms, they told me I was a good customer and like to look after their good customers, the last time QVC did that in twenty years was erm, was erm.....never!

Don't get me wrong I know we all have different experiences and prefer to shop with the one we get the best experience from, I'm glad you got your item in the end.

Thanks everyone. They have finally sent me the free sample. no instructions or anything but I'll try it.

From what I've seen, they say you put a small amount on your finger and swipe it under your eye working outwards and dabbing it on the deeper wrinkles and wait three to four minutes till it's dried, they say not to put too much on. I think they say don't smile which will crinkle your eyes till it's dried. So I hope this helps you.

Latest posts

Back