Perricone MD TSV 21/01/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

In Germany we had one yesterday, a five-piece-set, maybe you'll get the same? Price was €139.88, it was this set here: http://www.qvc.de/qvc.product.282100.html

Not bad because you get something for everything: Cleanser, face cream, eye cream, treatment product and the No Foundation Serum, all in the regular sizes.:)

In Germany we had one yesterday, a five-piece-set, maybe you'll get the same? Price was €139.88, it was this set here: http://www.qvc.de/qvc.product.282100.html

Not bad because you get something for everything: Cleanser, face cream, eye cream, treatment product and the No Foundation Serum, all in the regular sizes.:)

Thanks Ani, I'm a recent convert to Perricone (the last TSV we had here has actually transformed my skin) but I've always been curious about the No Foundation Foundation - have you tried it?

Thanks Ani, I'm a recent convert to Perricone (the last TSV we had here has actually transformed my skin) but I've always been curious about the No Foundation Foundation - have you tried it?

ahh tarketta glad you like the perricone last tsv is fantastic...luckily i got the autodelivery every item is a winner specially the cleanser and the night cream

ahh tarketta glad you like the perricone last tsv is fantastic...luckily i got the autodelivery every item is a winner specially the cleanser and the night cream

I got it on AD too and I'm so happy I did - every product is incredible and seems to be lasting me forever!!!

No, I haven't yet. I don't know any of the Perricone products so far, but that might change, who knows? ;-) By the way, it is not the No Foundation Foundation in the set, but the No Foundation Serum which seems to have only one colour for all skintones.

been using he cleanser for months and still got half a bottle my fav cleanser and i dont usually like creamy cleansers

I was almost tempted last time and I may succumb on this occasion given all the positive comments I've read about the range, and not just on here.

if you only use a face cream and cleanser from the range the chances are you wont need a serum or mask thats how good the basic cleanser and facecreams are. the neuropeptide night cream is soooooo good. rich but not heavy. i also like he face finishing day cream in fact i prefer it to the neuropeptide day cream which is perfect under a foundation but in this cold weather not rich enough for me.

I was almost tempted last time and I may succumb on this occasion given all the positive comments I've read about the range, and not just on here.

Go for it, Dame Fondacox - the only product I wouldn't rate from the range (of those I've tried, natch) is the Blue Plasma Cleanser - that was just a load of hype with no results and not a particularly pleasant texture. I'd second everything Boffy has said though, the Neuropeptide TSV I bought is amazing and also look out for the tinted Face Finishing Moisturiser - admittedly not the nicest smell, but it's my staple summer/holiday daytime moisturiser as it gives you a wonderful healthy glow.

I tried the foundation, it stays sticky on the skin and has a kind of a fishy smell. Sent back.

Boffy, why don't you like it? I've not tried it but I'm intrigued, so would be very interested to hear your take on it.

bit chalky looking i think its got titanium oxide hate it tried it in a department store...they more than likely just added this as a filler

Are you talking about the original NFF or the newer serum version? I have used both and the serum version does not have the fishy smell.
I wish they would do a TSV with the no make up range.

Are you talking about the original NFF or the newer serum version? I have used both and the serum version does not have the fishy smell.
I wish they would do a TSV with the no make up range.
I meant the old one didn't even know there was a newer version.

Latest posts

Back