It Cosmetics TSV 22/01/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Great! I am very looking forward to the TSV. Seems that January will be kind of expensive beautywise....;-)

Anyone missing the old Models Prefer brow pencil, the IT one is a dead-ringer for it..even the brushed silver-tone case is identical to the original MP one. I got one at last year's Beauty (are-they-having-one-this-year) Bash, only down side is the "lead" in my pencil was broken, though still usable if I remember not to tip it downwards.

Be interested to see what's in this set.

Anyone missing the old Models Prefer brow pencil, the IT one is a dead-ringer for it..even the brushed silver-tone case is identical to the original MP one. I got one at last year's Beauty (are-they-having-one-this-year) Bash, only down side is the "lead" in my pencil was broken, though still usable if I remember not to tip it downwards.

Be interested to see what's in this set.

I second this. I used the Models Prefer one too & struggled for years for a decent replacement but found it in IT Cosmetics.

Has no one any idea what's in this?
I'm excited about this one!
I hope it's not a powder foundation.

I watched some videos on Youtube with former TSVs from QVC USA and I would have bought ALL of them.:-D

Disappointing
Was hoping for their makeup & couple of brushes not skin care.
The eye cream doesn't get very good reviews on the stand alone.

The holiday brush roll is fantastic! I have been looking for a brush roll with built in make up bag for ages. The brushes they come with are good too, and good value. You can fit loads of your other brushes in it too. The review that says it looks cheap is bonkers, it is really very nice and the quality is fine.
I am currently using the IT brow pencil and it is good. Better than the Mally brow fix. I have a small benefit gimme brow to try next amnd a mally brow powder. Don't want to try the IT foundation because its a powder, or the concealer. The lipsticks that adapt to your skin chemistry are rubbish, colour looks awful and it reminds me of one I tried as a teenager (I forget the name)

Looks quite boring but would probably buy it as I've wanted to try the skincare. I think the pot of cleanser would be better than the foundation though.

Last edited:
Thanks Ani - I'm hoping that because the US has had IT for longer, we'll get a different one with makeup rather than skincare as we've only seen a small amount of their makeup range so far...fingers crossed!

Yes, I am thinking the same. Furthermore, I have enough skincare so far and wouldn't buy this set.

Latest posts

Back