It Cosmetics TSV 22/01/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I see some on FB are complaining the light cc cream was meant to be paired with the medium concealer according to IT's own promotion of the TSV, but they have received light concealer!

I see the auto deliveries for this TSV are arriving now and the promise that the concealer shade would be corrected has not happened!!

Well could have predicted that eh??? ;)

I finally decided to order this, and it arrived yesterday. I ordered TAN which on my skin is very pale - they really need to sort their colours out. I won't re-order, and I'm undecided whether to keep this and save wasting postage money (yet again) or consign it to the bin.
I much prefer my high street liquid foundations, for coverage, colour and staying power - no more makeup from QVC, I wonder if someone is getting a backhander for bringing this rubbish to us. I've said often, what goes down well in the USA for many different reasons, does not go down all that well in UK.

I have just given a review on QVC and submitted it - what's the betting it will be rejected!!!

Sorry you had a bad experience with the foundation, it's so frustrating having to waste money on p&p, but I guess at least you can get a refund for the product. I've bought a couple of really nice foundations recently - the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation and the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk. I think the Armani one might be my favourite foundation ever. I like natural looking coverage and a dewy finish. I also find my YSL Fusion Ink cushion foundation very handy for speed (it has kind of replaced Balance n' Brighten for me), although that is a lighter coverage. I haven't been that enamoured with the bits I've tried from IT Cosmetics, either, apart from the Bye Bye Under Eye concealer. Apologies if this has already been mentioned - haven't got on here much lately, so am out of the loop - but IT Cosmetics are going into Selfridges. Bet Q are thrilled!

Does anyone know when their next TSV is? Seems as if they have one in the US about once every two months?

Minx in Space have you looked at the YSL Touche Eclat Foundation? I have used Fusion Ink & liked it, I think the TE is slightly more covering.The colour range is better for me & YSL give you small bottles to try which last quite a time.I ordered the IT CC cream which is OK but it is too much of a lottery to get the right colour & then the cost & bother of returning if it's not good.I bet most people don't bother & it goes into the back of the drawer.

Minx in Space have you looked at the YSL Touche Eclat Foundation? I have used Fusion Ink & liked it, I think the TE is slightly more covering.The colour range is better for me & YSL give you small bottles to try which last quite a time.I ordered the IT CC cream which is OK but it is too much of a lottery to get the right colour & then the cost & bother of returning if it's not good.I bet most people don't bother & it goes into the back of the drawer.

No, I haven't tried that one, will try and get hold of a sample next time I'm out, to replace my Fusion Ink when it runs out. It sounds like I might prefer that one. I wonder if the Touche Eclat refills would fit in my Fusion Ink compact (probably not, these companies aren't stupid!!) Know the compacts are different shapes, so not overly optimistic, but the 'apertures' (for want of a better word) are both round.

Latest posts

Back