It Cosmetics TSV 22/01/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i didnt get it from the newsletter but i dont think its a very good first tsv it just dont seem right but knowing the prices of the new items im not expecting it to be cheap

Well, it has their bestselling product, the concealer, in it, plus the raved-about CC Cream....plus, in my case, you cannot get this brand in my country and I know many women who are like crazy for this brand. So yes, in my view, it is a very good TSV, there are no superfluous products, as we have in some other sets sometimes (for example, five little tubes of 10 ml hand cream, etc. pp. ;-) ). Can't wait! :)

Must admit I'm relieved this is the TSV - I've got tons of concealer to use up, plenty of finishing powder and just don't think it would be worth buying for the CC cream alone so I'm out, phew!

Ani, please do report back on what it's like though as it's still a brand I'd like to try, just when I need the products...trying to be good this year ;)

Ani, please do report back on what it's like though as it's still a brand I'd like to try, just when I need the products...trying to be good this year ;)

Yes, I will. And.....GOOD LUCK! :mysmilie_17:

I have never bought this brand and sorry think the TSV is quite boring.

On the QVC US forum many have stopped buying as the products are made in China.

No. Sorry, but that is not correct. Some products are made in China, not all of them. I read that on the QVC US forum. What I am asking myself is whether only the packaging is made in China or also the products themselves.

Last edited:
This is the first beauty TSV I've really been waiting for in a while. I use the loose finishing powder and like it so I was hoping that the solid version in a compact would be coming to QVC. I want to try the other products in the TSV and IT Cosmetics brushes are the best I have used and believe me I've tried quite a few. Hope the price is a good one!

I have bought the foundation before while I was on holiday in the US and bought the light shade which was a good match but have the medium in Bye Bye under eye as the light is too light. I wonder what colours they will offer ?

I guess we have to choose the CC Cream colour and get the matching concealer. There was a TSV in the US with the luminous CC Cream and the concealer in the set where they did it like this. For example, the fair and the light CC Cream came both with the medium concealer.

I guess we have to choose the CC Cream colour and get the matching concealer. There was a TSV in the US with the luminous CC Cream and the concealer in the set where they did it like this. For example, the fair and the light CC Cream came both with the medium concealer.

I was thinking it would be this way too - we chose the foundation & they send us the matching concealer.

I wear the medium concealer. Not sure either of the lighter two foundations are forcmy skintone though.

I was excited for this TSV but now I know what it is I think I will give it a miss & save myself some money. Especially as my Tarte auto delivery has been dispatched at weekend.

I have two tubes of the concealer in my make up bag and I use a loose powder finishing powder and not sure I like the idea of a solid one.

And I'm not actually too sure what the CC product is. And if I want it.

I had hoped as a first TSV it would be a bumper collection of loads of different products from the range, but I can see why staple products have been chosen as the first one as well. I howrver agree with some on here & feel it's quite a boring TSV.

I think it's boring too.
Was hoping for more things, a variety, not just complexion stuff. It's all basically just variations on foundation for your skin.

I think it's boring too.
Was hoping for more things, a variety, not just complexion stuff. It's all basically just variations on foundation for your skin.

I agree, I wanted a bit more 'colour', maybe lip or eye products - oh well, saving me a few quid ;)

Latest posts

Back