It Cosmetics TSV 22/01/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like the choice of products, all the hard working core products. I don't need a concealer but it may be used in place of foundation. Love the look of the brush too.
I'm tempted and shall be watching on the day.

I like the choice of products, all the hard working core products. I don't need a concealer but it may be used in place of foundation. Love the look of the brush too.
I'm tempted and shall be watching on the day.

That's a good point, Marina as I use the Doll 10 concealer as a foundation and IT is renowned for their brushes so it looks like an amazing TSV if you're on the look out for complexion products

...that is what they always say in the presentation of the concealer, that you can also use it as a foundation if you want to.

Their shades seem paler than the norm - http://www.qvcuk.com/wcsstore/UK/content/html/moreinfo/pdf/92875.pdf

I'm up for this, have always been interested in trying the range. Also pleased to see this:

Never tested on animals, every IT Beauty® product we develop is 100% cruelty-free

I read they are working on expanding the colour range...The colours you posted are the ones from the concealer (I realised that e.g. the medium colour is far more lighter than one yould think, if one looks at tahe presentation videos either on QVC or on YouTube), the ones from the CC Cream etc. are different (at least that is what I read), they follow a different colour scheme. When watching the videos on QVC UK, you can see that the light shade from the concealer is nearly white. On the other hand, when watching via YouTube the application of the CC Cream in fair, it seems to be slightly grey on the face....

Here is some more information about the different shades: http://www.ulta.com/shade-finders/it-cosmetics-foundation-finder/?source=native

Here the shades seem to be kind of dark: https://www.beautylish.com/s/it-cosmetics-your-skin-but-better-cc-cream-with-spf-50-fair

Last edited:
I was reading the reviews on CC+ cream yesterday, it’s a mixed bag, people love it or hate it, some say it’s gloopy and shiny and just high street quality and doesn't cover pigment spots.

I was reading the reviews on CC+ cream yesterday, it’s a mixed bag, people love it or hate it, some say it’s gloopy and shiny and just high street quality and doesn't cover pigment spots.

I've got it, I was attracted by the spf.
It's just ok, it is a bit shiny, I like liquid matte foundations, it's not matte, it's also quite scented.
The under eye is good, no better than shape tape.
I've used the loose version of the powder, it's ok, nothing special. I think make up forever HD loose is the best.

It we're not getting the same. Even the compact is different isn't it?

Oh yes, it's a whole different TSV, the most resent one they've had, that was mentioned earlier on this thread, with skincare.

It's just ok, it is a bit shiny, I like liquid matte foundations, it's not matte, it's also quite scented.
I've used the loose version of the powder, it's ok, nothing special. I think make up forever HD loose is the best.
Do you know if CC+ sets well MrsE? I’m hoping it does, and doesn’t transfer on hands and clothes, but I have a feeling that it may transfer, hence they have the finishing powder in the range.

Which shade do you have, can you describe it, please? I am not quite sure which one to choose, the IT team recommended the light in the CC Cream but it sems to be a little dark to me, whereas the fair colour seems to be very faur and greyish.... I use the fairly light in BareMinerals Original Foundation...

I'm anticipating an expensive weekend ahead. Not been tempted to try this line so far I find the presentation style very American, and lose interest quickly but may well try this TSV. I believe 'bye bye redness' is highly recommended.

Do you know if CC+ sets well MrsE? I’m hoping it does, and doesn’t transfer on hands and clothes, but I have a feeling that it may transfer, hence they have the finishing powder in the range.

I wear setting powder with every foundation, but you would have to wear it with this.
It's a little bit like the bareminerals serum foundation - but better coverage.

Last edited:
Which shade do you have, can you describe it, please? I am not quite sure which one to choose, the IT team recommended the light in the CC Cream but it sems to be a little dark to me, whereas the fair colour seems to be very faur and greyish.... I use the fairly light in BareMinerals Original Foundation...

I have fair - I'm pale. It's not pinky at all, which I like. But it's not yellowish either (I prefer a yellow tinge to a pink tinge).
Fair Is a little bit darker than the really pale shade in doll 10 hydragel.

Latest posts

Back