L'Occitane TSV 26/01/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She showed the back of the bottle and it showed the logo with 3 months. That's not long for an expensive product so you would have to use it every day not dip in and out.

Not good, she definitely said 6 months earlier, guess they hope we won't notice the mistake. Like you say will need to use in one go as they are pretty big bottles.

During midnight show she said between 6 and 12 months once opened, then during lunchtime show she said 3 and 12 months.

That Divine Lotion is a 200ml bottle. Is it a serum because that is a huge amount? Or is it just a pre moisturiser? I'm confused! I've never understood what the Time Bomb collagen lotion in the large bottle does either. Are they the same sort of thing? Any info gratefully received.

That Divine Lotion is a 200ml bottle. Is it a serum because that is a huge amount? Or is it just a pre moisturiser? I'm confused! I've never understood what the Time Bomb collagen lotion in the large bottle does either. Are they the same sort of thing? Any info gratefully received.

It is a toner

haven't a clue but by the size i would say its a toner 200ml is too large for a serum why cant they just say what it is

Mazza, I use the collagen lotion thingy the same way as I use the Hydrafloral water from Decleor, as a sort of post-toner splash (couple of dabs into palms and smooth over face) before I put my facial oil/serum on - I did think it was a gimmick but it really does prep my skin and give it a boost. Am guessing this Divine lotion stuff does the same thing...

Mazza, I use the collagen lotion thingy the same way as I use the Hydrafloral water from Decleor, as a sort of post-toner splash (couple of dabs into palms and smooth over face) before I put my facial oil/serum on - I did think it was a gimmick but it really does prep my skin and give it a boost. Am guessing this Divine lotion stuff does the same thing...

The Hydrafloral water is meant to go on after arommessence/serum.

Thank you everyone for the info. I use a serum then a moisturiser and don't want to add another step into the routine, but it is always interesting to know what's what!!

Nice TSV but use within 3 months when opened Alexis has just said.

I'm inclined to say that's only applicable to the smallest pot, which is the eyecream. Standard advice for eyecream is to discard after 3 months for hygiene reasons. I doubt that the same applies to the whole kit, as I've used the face cream before and I'm sure it had a longer opened shelf life than Elemis (which is 6 months when opened). To be fair, though, my pot was the previous formulation.

I'm inclined to say that's only applicable to the smallest pot, which is the eyecream. Standard advice for eyecream is to discard after 3 months for hygiene reasons. I doubt that the same applies to the whole kit, as I've used the face cream before and I'm sure it had a longer opened shelf life than Elemis (which is 6 months when opened). To be fair, though, my pot was the previous formulation.

I'm not at home right now to peruse my pots to confirm this.

In the end I decided to sit on my hands, but I'm really pleased that it did well... as hopefully that will encourage QVC and L'Occitane that there is an appetite for further skincare TSVs in future.

I tried it that way but prefer it beforehand as it makes the serum go further - certainly works for me

You are absolutely right that the best way (and cheaper too) is to apply any oil-based serums onto slightly damp skin.. It's what I've been told by beauticians as well, so not just commonsense but professional advice. It may be even cheaper for you if you apply the oil directly after you have used toner (assuming you do use a toner).

In the current weather, my routine in the morning is cleanse, tone [no blotting skin dry], aromessence neroli, hydrafloral water, aurabsolu cream. If I was suffering less from the cold air, I'd go with just the hydrafloral water... if I was suffering more, I would be applying the aromessence both before and after the hydrafloral water and then also adding the aurabsolu cream.

This a a one time only today
Hope the use by dates are ok ....?!

Just received mine and checked the batch codes - the big pot manufactured November 2016 (not checked others but either late 2016/early 2017...) - so old stock leftover from the TSV.
Have called out (get me with my love island speak, lol!) QVC on this before when I ordered a travel set of L’occi Stuff that was past its official sell by date (FYI: THEY REFUNDED ME IN FULL, HA!)

Here are the 2 sites you can check on - I tend to ask eBay sellers for the info when they claim something is ‘brand new’ as well...

http://www.checkfresh.com/

http://m.checkcosmetic.net/

Hopefully you can see these or google the names

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back