L'Occitane TSV 26/01/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hmmph - lost my previous reply, so will be succinct and try not to rant..... :)

Received the OTO today and can confirm it is 5 piece and £7 cheaper than the TSV - I thought the TSV was cheapest on air price ever? Stock is obviously from the TSV as dates are Nov 2016 and also some from 2017 (see another post in this thread for links to check batch codes)
Finally....getting hang of this website as have only just discovered the notifications you get from folk - I’ve previously just checked posts to see replies etc - not ignoring anyone, just being a binlid - after all that is how the Q treat me.....

I think it's OTOs that are supposed to be the cheapest on air price, so they can be cheaper than a previous TSV price, but the same set can, in theory, be cheaper still once it finds its way into the clearance or Last Clicks as that's a web price.

that is 110% correct

Thanks for clearing it up guys - fully expect clearance/last clicks to be the cheapest price as not necessarily will be on air. Just thought TSV was ‘the best’ price (everyday is a school day :)
Bought for my mum who loved the cream and wants to try the eye cream - she doesn’t like the cleanser (somewhat possibly confusing as it says oily make up remover) as she’s had the smaller one in a gift set, I’ve tried it as well and not overly enamoured either, so will probably pop on eBay with a low starting price and see what happens (I have no interest in ripping people off or being greedy - unusual I know for certain ebayers - yup someone claimed they were the sister of seller who had been killed a car accident, I received a faulty/broken Kipling purse and basically wanted either a pound or two refund so I could fix it to return it - because of the ‘sad circumstances’ I said to whoever had access to phone/account etc that I would of course contact eBay so they did not have to worry, had a swift refund but not happy that 2 months later the account is still active and purchases hVe been made from it, I think I am frustrated detective - interesting what eBay will do about it - probably bugger all) I will say a fiver and postage, do you think that’s fair?!).
Oops turned into a gin-fuelled rant! Love L’Occi and QVC have been reasonable for most things - and nope, I am still unable to navigate this pesky website (wanted to like SCW and Akimbos post but no option!?!) - will probably pay to get rid of these adverts that jump around next time there is a deal, lol!! X

Sometimes the last clicks price is higher than an earlier on air special offer price (TSV, OTO "Event Price" etc) - there's no rhyme or reason to QVC's pricing structure! There are thousands of clearance items sitting in their warehouses which they could shift if they managed their sales as falling price auctions - a few £ off every couple of days until someone bites.

Latest posts

Back