L'Occitane TSV 26/01/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bet it's just shower gel & liquid soap with some miniatures thrown in.
Bumper sizes of Shea body lotion, or cream, hand cream, foot cream or a few small trial sizes of the perfumes would be more interesting but I'm not holding my breath.

I expect there'll be a warm[/I and a floral[/I option in the hope that we'll buy two: one to last us through the remaining winter months and one for the spring. We'll also save on the P&P. How thoughtful of them.

I expect there'll be a warm[/I and a floral[/I option in the hope that we'll buy two: one to last us through the remaining winter months and one for the spring. We'll also save on the P&P. How thoughtful of them.

But only save on the P&p if we buy two exactly the same. If we buy one warm & one floral we'll have to pay full p&p on both. Ridiculous that policy.

Last Christmas I did buy a floral and a warm but I am not in the market for this unless it is shea ultra rich body lotion (love it!) and handcream. I am on my last bottle from those two TSVs, the supersize almond oil. For the first time ever I have gotten bored of it half way through. I had to open an MB one for variety! I do have a rather large stash of MB now, especially since the sales.

Alexis has said on her Facebook page that the contents of this TSV are being kept under wraps until the day of it's launch this time. Can't wait to see if anyone can find it in advance. Thanks.

Alexis has said on her Facebook page that the contents of this TSV are being kept under wraps until the day of it's launch this time. Can't wait to see if anyone can find it in advance. Thanks.

It is a weekday TSV and January so I expect stock levels are low!

Wow, a skincare TSV. Sadly I have a silo filled with Decleor at the moment and I am not keen on the Divine cream's smell (I prefer the Immortelle) so will not be buying. Nice to see a change though.

I would actually quite like this as I'm impressed with the skincare lines but at the end of January before pay day no chance of stretching to it!

Wow that`s going to be not far off £85 with p and p and to be honest I was given some sample sachets of the cream and found it to be no better or worse than other brands. I`m out.

I would actually quite like this as I'm impressed with the skincare lines but at the end of January before pay day no chance of stretching to it!
Yes, I would like that, too. But I have this range here, still didn't try it. *blush*

Latest posts

Back