Bored...... yawn......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They need to get with the sign of the times! Our family buy a lot from John Lewis and other shops online! Mainly Free P&P and more importantly you can pick your preferred day for your purchase to arrive or pick it up in the local SPAR or Post Office!!

Easy Peasy and happy Customers!!!!! :mysmilie_8:

I just don't see the value any more.... and certainly not the exclusivity of brands.
My local Yankee Candle shop will match QVC's prices, without the postage charge, as long as you buy exactly the same, and brands including Decleor, Skechers, Peony, OPI & Kipling are regularly stocked by TKMaxx/HomeSense at way lower prices, and I recently bought a lovely set of Carole Hichman pj's there too for £14.99!
Then there's the outlet shops.... for example, Kipling, L'Occitane & Molton Brown who all sell QVC sets at much lower prices... all in a pleasant environment with no-one screeching continuously, name dropping, or fishing for compliments while I'm browsing.
You need a rethink QVC....... and quick!

Being a jewellery addict I will try to watch a few shows this month but who thought it would be a good idea to have Katy P as the jewellery ambassador for Jewellery month? Together with the catch all guest on 6pm show it was like watching teenagers trying to say as many Q sound bites per minute.

Mr L said they looked like that Philadelphia cream cheese ad with the bimbos sitting on the clouds

Latest posts

Back