Jane Plan POTD monday, possible cheaper alternative? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mommabear View Post
    It was the first thing I noticed!
    And he genuinely just said : -

'It's all your meals taken care of, that's no shopping at the Supermarket. The only thing we do say you MIGHT want to add some extra Fruit, Veg, a little bit of Milk for the Cereals'

Well they certainly add double the amount of Veg, every time
    Likes S C O, Mommabear liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

He likes the fact there are no shakes, I'll remember that next time they do one with shakes! I
    Likes Wirral70 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

He likes the fact there are no shakes, I'll remember that next time they do one with shakes! I
    Last night he said The Cruise Show is his favourite 'show'.

Earlier that same day he said Luggie is his favourite 'show'.

Can we see a pattern here?
    Likes S C O, Mommabear liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wirral70 View Post
    Last night he said The Cruise Show is his favourite 'show'.

Earlier that same day he said Luggie is his favourite 'show'.

Can we see a pattern here?
    I thought the gardening hour with Ang was his favourite??

I never hear any other presenter, apart from Gollum, use her surname.
    Likes S C O, Wirral70 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I thought the gardening hour with Ang was his favourite??

I never hear any other presenter, apart from Gollum, use her surname.
    I know what my favourite 'show' is.

Any without Nanty.

Most Goons probably don't use Zsa Zsa's surname because they can't keep up with them
    Likes Muttley , Mommabear liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

gardening is his favourite he jumps about like a little boy looking for sweets i was going to say jumps about like a fairy but i had better not.
    Likes Muttley , Wirral70 , Mommabear liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Rather than start a new thread, I knew there was a few about Jane Plan, so I thought I'd add to this one. It's the time of the year when lots of people are thinking about trying to lose a few pounds, so cue Jane plan. It's been said before but I think the only pounds you'd lose on this would come from your bank account, or through the fact it's so inedible you don't finish your meals. To be fair I've not tried the plan, and the stuff could be absolutely delicious as Jane says...but they don't look it, and in my experience ready meals are never as good as a proper hearty home made version made from scratch.
    What compelled me to bulk this thread was the fact I have just witnessed Jane spoon out a worryingly grey looking slop ontop of a small portion of plain rice, salad and a couple of fresh figs? This was supposed to be a chicken korma....Then she had the cheek to slag off the kormas you buy in the Indian takeaway for being worryingly orange in colour, with a layer of oil on top...I know what I'd rather have. An Indian takeaway for most is a "treat" because they're not cheap, not that healthy...but a yummy meal you've not had to cook yourself, but for some reason it's ok to spend 120 plus a further 8 to get delivered 20 days worth of miniscule portions of dodgy looking slop for one person...The korma from the takeaway will comfortably feed two and will probably come with pilau rice instead of plain boiled. Jane I am not tempted. I really don't know how anyone, even if they find the food edible can see this plan as good value for money. Might save a bit of time but to be fair a single trip down to Iceland or any supermarket could buy you the same stuff for a fraction of the price! Oi Jane....NO!!

Post Thanks / Like

Way too much information Mommabear😜🙄😥😣
    Likes Mommabear liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

As someone who spent a ridiculous amount of money on Diet Chef, pretending I liked it, don't buy it. It's actually horrible. I haven't tried the Jane Plan but suspect it's the same. How can food be good when it doesn't need refrigerating or freezing and it lasts forever. Don't waste your money.
    Likes Evie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Forgive me if I have missed something, but didn't Ideal World feature on a recent TV show, auditioning for new presenters? I seem to remember they settled on 2 people, but I havent heard or seen anything from them since? Anyone here know anything?