Vibrapower with Sally Jacks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

historymystery

Registered Shopper
Talk about don't speak too soon or your words will come back to haunt you, poor old Sal nearly had a mischief on the Vibrapower machine this morning. I flicked over just in time to hear her telling us how wonderful it is, easy to use, life-changing, etc. but in the blink of an eye she's struggling with the exercise bands, saying that one of them was tightened too much. Actually, it could have been nasty, as she was really struggling to keep her balance and almost fell off the machine. Of course, there were all sorts of excuses about someone deliberately tightening the band (surely nobody in the studio would be that stupid?).
Yes, we did hear a passing reference(!) to the Wedding of The Year, and how much weight she's put on since, but what annoyed me was that she then says "oh, by the way, you shouldn't use this machine if you are pregnant". Further questions to the guest male presenter then revealed that you shouldn't use it if you have high blood pressure, etc. etc. and ended with the usual "check with your doctor if unsure". It's almost done as an aside, but surely any health considerations should be (a) made clear by the presenter during the programme (not half way through) and (b) have a warning note appearing on screen during the presentation - instead of that, they mention it so casually as though it's not important, which is irresponsible.

I didn't see this, but did catch the very end of Genevieve's show with home interiors 'expert' Shaun and then some of Sally's Woodland leather jacket show before heading out.

Genevieve was selling some mattress toppers, these quilts to put over your bed and some pillows and Sally pipes up from off screen saying how she's bought all of these items, wouldn't be without them and goes into a full on sales pitch even though she wasn't hosting the show. On to Woodland leather jackets and Sally is again saying how much of the stuff they are selling she will be ordering and hoping that they don't run out of stock!

Is this the only reason this ghastly woman is employed because the channels know she will by everything that they sell? She used to come out with the same nonsense when she was on Bid, the amount of stuff she claimed to have bought from them and now she is doing the same at Ideal World. I'd love to see what her house looks like with all this tat she 'buys' from these channels.

I didn't see this, but did catch the very end of Genevieve's show with home interiors 'expert' Shaun and then some of Sally's Woodland leather jacket show before heading out.

Genevieve was selling some mattress toppers, these quilts to put over your bed and some pillows and Sally pipes up from off screen saying how she's bought all of these items, wouldn't be without them and goes into a full on sales pitch even though she wasn't hosting the show. On to Woodland leather jackets and Sally is again saying how much of the stuff they are selling she will be ordering and hoping that they don't run out of stock!

Is this the only reason this ghastly woman is employed because the channels know she will by everything that they sell? She used to come out with the same nonsense when she was on Bid, the amount of stuff she claimed to have bought from them and now she is doing the same at Ideal World. I'd love to see what her house looks like with all this tat she 'buys' from these channels.

I've just posted on another thread about all the stuff this woman is supposed to have bought........or is going to buy. It's a joke now, so unbelievable. If it's the producers telling her to say it in her ear, they are idiots.

Talk about don't speak too soon or your words will come back to haunt you, poor old Sal nearly had a mischief on the Vibrapower machine this morning. I flicked over just in time to hear her telling us how wonderful it is, easy to use, life-changing, etc. but in the blink of an eye she's struggling with the exercise bands, saying that one of them was tightened too much. Actually, it could have been nasty, as she was really struggling to keep her balance and almost fell off the machine. Of course, there were all sorts of excuses about someone deliberately tightening the band (surely nobody in the studio would be that stupid?).
Yes, we did hear a passing reference(!) to the Wedding of The Year, and how much weight she's put on since, but what annoyed me was that she then says "oh, by the way, you shouldn't use this machine if you are pregnant". Further questions to the guest male presenter then revealed that you shouldn't use it if you have high blood pressure, etc. etc. and ended with the usual "check with your doctor if unsure". It's almost done as an aside, but surely any health considerations should be (a) made clear by the presenter during the programme (not half way through) and (b) have a warning note appearing on screen during the presentation - instead of that, they mention it so casually as though it's not important, which is irresponsible.

She's most certainly put piles of weight on since the wedding of the year and that's not being bitchy, it's a visible fact.

But what I don't understand is why?, given that since the wedding of the year she's already been on Jane Plan, she uses Vibrapower, she uses Bike Box, she's supposedly been eating well using her fat reducing kitchen gizmos, she uses a Spiralizer, she's even been promoting health from within by using the fabulous Proto Col. So, I must draw these two conclusion, either : -

1. All of these products are crap and simply don't work
2. She's a pathological liar and doesn't use them at all

I shall keep my conclusions to myself but something doesn't add up because she's looking more like Vanessa Feltz Fan Club's not so little sister by the day.

What with this seemingly utter BS, her endless debt baiting and 'exotic' health claims about certain products it looks like she's beginning to genuinely grate on people now, I'd say this was inevitable. Maybe it'll only be a matter of time before she gets in trouble, just like she did on Bid?

Can these ex Bid goons not remember that this forum have seen all this before? And now it's looking like they're just getting to the point, like Bid did, when they're dangerously close to overstepping the mark.

But I guess that's what happens when you hire certain people, knowing full well that they have form' :mysmilie_59:

Baby Jane is hysterical. She's shilling a pair of well overpriced Cushion Walk Trainers and shrieks, without taking a breath : -

'£19.99*, really?, on my word, they're a great gift idea, my Mum would love these, my Producer had just said her Mum would love these, they are completely ageless, I love the style, they look like a very very expensive style, my friend would love these as well, that really expensive style is sort of 3 times the price'

She's relentless :mysmilie_59:

* plus £4.99 P&P

IMG_0260.JPG

Oh, and they're shilling those Bog Rolls again. It's apt that LITTLE GOLLUM does the voiceover :mysmilie_59:

What amazes me most about that awful SallyJacks woman (or the poison penguin as I like to call her. Check out her Danny Devito style penguin beak) is that someone auditioned her and thought she was great. I can't even imagine what that person must be like....worse than her?

Ah, don't worry, Wirral, she'd got an excuse all ready for us! The excuse was that at Christmas, what with all the eating out and entertaining, she'd been (quote): "eating everything in sight". So this goes to disprove her theory about getting yourself into the habit of eating healthily from now on - we might ask when did/does her "from now on" actually begin? We've heard the "from now on" many times before, she'll fall off the waggon yet again, and yet again another diet plan or gizmo will be promoted as the best thing ever! Yada, yada, yada, I say. She was repeatedly saying that she "hated how I look", and when she was using the Vibrapower (and nearly falling off) she was complaining that she couldn't even lift her arms properly, she was so unfit.

Talk about tall tales - I'm waiting for the Sally Jacks film to come out, so that I can avoid seeing it - she really is so transparent and could turn being boring and disingenuous into an Olympic Sport (that's if she was fit enough).

She's most certainly put piles of weight on since the wedding of the year and that's not being bitchy, it's a visible fact.

But what I don't understand is why?, given that since the wedding of the year she's already been on Jane Plan, she uses Vibrapower, she uses Bike Box, she's supposedly been eating well using her fat reducing kitchen gizmos, she uses a Spiralizer, she's even been promoting health from within by using the fabulous Proto Col. So, I must draw these two conclusion, either : -

1. All of these products are crap and simply don't work
2. She's a pathological liar and doesn't use them at all

I shall keep my conclusions to myself but something doesn't add up because she's looking more like Vanessa Feltz Fan Club's not so little sister by the day.

What with this seemingly utter BS, her endless debt baiting and 'exotic' health claims about certain products it looks like she's beginning to genuinely grate on people now, I'd say this was inevitable. Maybe it'll only be a matter of time before she gets in trouble, just like she did on Bid?

Can these ex Bid goons not remember that this forum have seen all this before? And now it's looking like they're just getting to the point, like Bid did, when they're dangerously close to overstepping the mark.

But I guess that's what happens when you hire certain people, knowing full well that they have form' :mysmilie_59:

She is the personification of the old saying "bullshit baffles brains". There are, sadly, a lot like her - they can talk for England, and a certain number of people will be very easily impressed by them simply because they give the impression of knowing what they are talking about. But when push comes to shove, they cannot walk the walk because there's no substance behind their claptrap. I can just imagine her at an interview, mouthing off like gunfire about what she's done, where she's been, who she's worked with, how much the sales figures shot sky-high at every job she's ever done - and the Powers That Be would probably be impressed (or so worn out with trying to get a word in that they've fallen asleep). The more I see of IW, the more I think she fits the bill for what they want - which is basically a team of bullsh&&&ers.

What amazes me most about that awful SallyJacks woman (or the poison penguin as I like to call her. Check out her Danny Devito style penguin beak) is that someone auditioned her and thought she was great. I can't even imagine what that person must be like....worse than her?

Ah, don't worry, Wirral, she'd got an excuse all ready for us! The excuse was that at Christmas, what with all the eating out and entertaining, she'd been (quote): "eating everything in sight". So this goes to disprove her theory about getting yourself into the habit of eating healthily from now on - we might ask when did/does her "from now on" actually begin? We've heard the "from now on" many times before, she'll fall off the waggon yet again, and yet again another diet plan or gizmo will be promoted as the best thing ever! Yada, yada, yada, I say. She was repeatedly saying that she "hated how I look", and when she was using the Vibrapower (and nearly falling off) she was complaining that she couldn't even lift her arms properly, she was so unfit.

Talk about tall tales - I'm waiting for the Sally Jacks film to come out, so that I can avoid seeing it - she really is so transparent and could turn being boring and disingenuous into an Olympic Sport (that's if she was fit enough).

I bet she's not at all a bad person, in real life.

Sadly her on air persona is so unpleasant it can induce the symptoms of hives. Beyond vapid, quite clearly not at all averse to saying the first thing that comes into her head (which some people might say regularly appears untrue), aggressive, grating, she really is very unpleasant to watch for more than a few minutes. However, I get she's got a job to do and she's obviously being encouraged to behave this way, she's only a goon.

Nevertheless, she should hang her head in shame for the Flexipay spiel. This is genuinely quite disgusting, I've honestly never heard anything like it. This takes salesmanship a step too far for me.

But I fancy it's behaviours like this that screams that this is a company that is not in good health, Ideal World stinks now doesn't it?

Even my colleagues who thought a few of the clothes were good aren't going back there anymore. They can't bring themselves to watch, I genuinely mean it :mysmilie_59:

Wrrrall, Ideal World is exactly now like Bid TV was and we all know what happened to them!

Wrrrall, Ideal World is exactly now like Bid TV was and we all know what happened to them!

I do personally think that the presentation is significantly worse than Bid which at least (at times) was fun and irreverent. Ideal World is utterly charmless, repetitive, predictable, vulgar, boorish and most certainly boring.

But it's not just the ex Bid lot, who lets be clear are most certainly dreadful. I had the misfortune of catching a few minutes of the unarguably appalling Creepy Crawley and Genpleaseleave shilling yet another big sponge.

Not only are these two mind numbingly dull goons the personification of tedious but the sight of their considerable sized expanses spread all over the said big sponge was not particularly attractive :mysmilie_59:

Ellie May Clampett is shilling yet another Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, this time it's a Pifco. She's not really talking too much about the vacuum itself but rather screams about the small plastic upholstery tool (the type that has some red lint on it, they cost about a fiver). She says ........

'for a little piece of plastic that would make up my mind on whether I bought a vacuum or not'

So, forget the suction. Forget the battery life, in fact you should even forget the price. She really is vapid isn't she?

Or is she? £106 for a Pifco? :mysmilie_59:

IMG_0265.JPG

IW perhaps think that if they keep him for long enough, they can then flog him for a few bob as an antique on "Dickinson's Real Deal". He's a back number who was never anything other than mediocre even back in the 1970's, and the only way he can get attention now is by innuendo and smut, in my opinion. I watched a bit of the Weisz watch programme last night and it was mind-numbingly boring. Pete and the female guest had about as much personality and charisma as dead cockroaches.

Why is peter simon still relevant in 2017.

Last edited:
IW perhaps think that if they keep him for long enough, they can then flog him for a few bob as an antique on "Dickinson's Real Deal". He's a back number who was never anything other than mediocre even back in the 1970's, and the only way he can get attention now is by innuendo and smut, in my opinion. I watched a bit of the Weisz watch programme last night and it was mind-numbingly boring. Pete and the female guest had about as much personality and charisma as dead cockroaches.

I sometimes feel sorry for Caz Garrard. She sits there, all quiffed up, fluttering her eyelashes as he inflates and overeggs her intro. She's always before him going in for the kissy cheekies.......and that's it! He interrupts her, talks over her, snatches things off her and you can see she's having to smile over it all when she must really be wanting to give him a whack! :mysmilie_19:

Yes, he was often talking over her, which is par for the course with him. Of course Pete wouldn't want to be upstaged when he's such a star, would he?:giggle: Mind you, I don't know how either of them kept straight faces when you look at the watches, which are pretty mundane and cost a fortune. Think I'll send Pete a copy of the Argos catalogue.

I sometimes feel sorry for Caz Garrard. She sits there, all quiffed up, fluttering her eyelashes as he inflates and overeggs her intro. She's always before him going in for the kissy cheekies.......and that's it! He interrupts her, talks over her, snatches things off her and you can see she's having to smile over it all when she must really be wanting to give him a whack! :mysmilie_19:

Yes, he was often talking over her, which is par for the course with him. Of course Pete wouldn't want to be upstaged when he's such a star, would he?:giggle: Mind you, I don't know how either of them kept straight faces when you look at the watches, which are pretty mundane and cost a fortune. Think I'll send Pete a copy of the Argos catalogue.

The other day we had Baby Jane shilling Vibrapower with Doddy Flump Rick Hay.

She was seriously talking, actually shouting, over him, interrupting him, basically doing her unrivalled steamroller pitch. The egotistical little Wombat was clearly unimpressed, becoming increasingly rattled as she got in the way of his preposterous, podgy posturing.

It was very funny, she completely took over, barely drawing breath, relentlessly, ruthlessly pursuing her goal of getting every last sucker she possibly could to part with some dough.

Her sales pitches are as savage as her look :mysmilie_59:

IMG_0269.JPGIMG_0270.JPG

It was surreal this morning, when she was on flogging the vastly overpriced portable radiators. She was screeching on about using them by taking them from room to room and even upstairs with you - then said why not buy one for yourself and one for an elderly relative to do the same! Oh yes, I'd really want my elderly relatives lugging a blurdy radiator upstairs!! She then rambled about how she has to get up at 2 am to go to work, and how often you find your bed is freezing cold when you get in at night. She was going on at such a rate I was trying to work out if she was suggesting you should chuck the radiator in the bed before getting in.... she never takes a breath and must have a supply of oxygen strapped to her back. As you say, it has its' funny side, but I can't stand her for more than a couple of minutes, she gives me a headache, and the cat always leaves the room as soon as her voice rings out, he's not stupid.

She was seriously talking, actually shouting, over him, interrupting him, basically doing her unrivalled steamroller pitch. The egotistical little Wombat was clearly unimpressed, becoming increasingly rattled as she got in the way of his preposterous, podgy posturing.

It was very funny, she completely took over, barely drawing breath, relentlessly, ruthlessly pursuing her goal of getting every last sucker she possibly could to part with some dough.

View attachment 13315View attachment 13316

Last edited:

View attachment 13315View attachment 13316

It must come as a shock to viewers seeing Salleh in full-on aggressive sales mode for the very first time; she can be as hard as nails and can easily be the most aggressive seller on Ideal World when she wants to be (no mean feat). Pity I missed her versus Doddy Flump because that would have been a real treat :mysmilie_59:

I have just switched on IW and the ghastly Sally Jacks is presenting the vibrapower screeching as usual and talking over the guest,I agree with a previous post,about the person who auditioned Sally Jacks aka the poison penguin and thought she was a good presenter they must be worst than she is.why does Sally Jacks have. to shout all the time & not talk normally .

Latest posts

Back