Vibrapower with Sally Jacks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have just switched on IW and the ghastly Sally Jacks is presenting the vibrapower screeching as usual and talking over the guest,I agree with a previous post,about the person who auditioned Sally Jacks aka the poison penguin and thought she was a good presenter they must be worst than she is.why does Sally Jacks have. to shout all the time & not talk normally .

I have given this some thought Amy G.Is it just possible that Sal may be suffering from some undiagnosed hearing loss (constant sound of hoovers,carpet cleaners,vibrapowers etc)which means she yells like a banshee to hear her own salt of the Earth voice entreating unwilling punters to "buyyyyyyyyyy"?Alternatively is she just the loud mouthed Gal we either love or hate and for whom a diagnosis may never be found.

I have to admit I quite like her,probably my East End market upbringing .But even I have to mute some of her shows .Yesterday she was trying desperately to sell some horrendous fashion items. The models joined in with how wonderful they are ,when you know Lynn wouldn't touch some of them with a barge pole in real life.

I think IW have improved their fashion a lot and have even purchased a couple of pairs of trousers I love ,but some of it is a bit dire just like QVC .

I have to admit I quite like her,probably my East End market upbringing .But even I have to mute some of her shows .Yesterday she was trying desperately to sell some horrendous fashion items. The models joined in with how wonderful they are ,when you know Lynn wouldn't touch some of them with a barge pole in real life.

I think IW have improved their fashion a lot and have even purchased a couple of pairs of trousers I love ,but some of it is a bit dire just like QVC .

Despite the claws, the debt baiting and the vapid drivel she regularly spews I don't really mind her either.

At times she can be an unpleasant watch but let's face it, this is an unpleasant channel isn't it?

I guess when you put her up next to grotesques like Nanty, LITTLE GOLLUM and Dirty Peter she's not so bad.

It's hard to imagine her being on any other channel though, she's found her niche :mysmilie_59:

If they can make a Vibrapower that can move at the strength of Sally's gob, people would be dropping stones in a day :mysmilie_13:

Latest posts

Back