It's Official ! 100% Sold

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Seeing Chuntley simpering about being like various Disney characters makes him seem like the presenter from heaven.

It's all relative I suppose.

Since the unlamented Sara Griffith's left Simon has moved from no. 2 to no. 1 presenter I most dislike. His bellowing and rampant insincerity are a huge turn off for me. It is a good thing that we all have different "turn off" presenters... But I'm always glad to have minimal exposure to Simon's broadcasting efforts.

Since the unlamented Sara Griffith's left Simon has moved from no. 2 to no. 1 presenter I most dislike. His bellowing and rampant insincerity are a huge turn off for me. It is a good thing that we all have different "turn off" presenters... But I'm always glad to have minimal exposure to Simon's broadcasting efforts.

It is, but it's a shame for those of us that only get to watch at certain times of the day that they don't mix it up a bit. Weekday evenings when I turn on it's invariably Jilly, Jill or Debbie. Occasionally Alison or Charlie.

But I'm always glad to have minimal exposure to Simon's broadcasting efforts.

This line really tickled me, you've got such a fantastic turn of phrase! :grin:

He he!!!

I was tempted to add that at his volume microphones, studios and transmitter aerials are rather redundant... Yes, Simon, we can hear you!

Latest posts

Back