Hummingbird set of reading glasses

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bigbean

Registered Shopper
Anyone remember the fab sets of reading glasses QVC used to do with sunglasses thrown in for less than £20? I bought a set when they were on a tsv a few years ago and apart from a wonky leg on the zebra pair which I wasn't that keen on anyway the rest - lilac, blue, black jewelled and my favourite purple stripey - were great. Only problem is I bought 1.5 and now need 2 and can't find them anywhere not even on eBay 😒. I wish QVC would do them again.

I bought them too and loved them. They were great quality. I only recently had to throw away the last pair. Wish they would come on again as like you I can't find them anywhere.

Me too, I've only got a few pairs left but I must say I'm always getting compliments about how nice they look & I love the fact that they were not expensive. I keep checking QVC to see if they ever have them back in stock!

I bought them too.All of mine have broken or been lost.I purchased some similar from Amazon but without the sunglasses .It was a good buy from Q .

Thanks Vienna. I have bought a set. I use the bifocal sunglasses alot and as they broke last year, i replaced them with somr othet ones which weren't as good and cost more than the whole set. This new set had the bifocal sunglasses in black and brown. Hopefully a great buy

Latest posts

Back