Oh dear- Kathy on 'fashion clearance'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Samsmum

Registered Shopper
Just tuned in to two hours of 'fabulous fashion' Kathy's words not mine- and I'm sat open mouthed at the sight that confronts me. Kathy and guest presenter both look like they've been in mummy's dressing up box- tatty and unkempt. I've seen better stuff in Primani at a third of the price! Oh well - it's given me something to laugh at for a couple of hours before work! Lol!

I agree about the outfit the curly haired presenter had on, but I thought Kathy looked pretty good in hers and I liked her shorter hair

Just watched a clip and at least her hair is as neat and sleek as I have ever seem it in all the years I have watched her.

The clothes are a whole different thing. I'm not fussed on the guest who is now popping up as often as Carla L.

I know you will all be delighted and excited to know we are going to get a monthly fashion show - starting 16 January and lasting 4 ****** hours.

Excuse me whilst I open the oven door.

I thought Kathy looked awful. Bless her she always tries to wear as many items from the show as possible but on this occasion it just didn't work. Other presenters often seem to pick one item from a show and wear it with their own clothes.

I didn't see her but the times I've caught glimpses of her in the past, she's always looked absolutely awful, she must take her "fashion" advice from Fibby Flint. It always feels wrong talking about "fashion" and QVC in the same sentence. :mysmilie_17:

Kathy's new hair style suited her well, but they both looked as if they dressed in the dark. I must say four hours of fashion is just about better than four hours of RJ's garden.

Is it going to be KT presenting all 4 hours???? If so, can you imagine how much her already shaky presenting style is going to deteriorate??!?!?!

Latest posts

Back