Lab Life + Beauty White TSV 17/01/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LAB Life + Beauty Pro White Plus Teeth Whitening System
Item Number: 401586
QVC Price £133.00
Todays Special Value Price £109.98
P&P £6.95

Developed to help whiten and brighten the look of your teeth in just 16 minutes, this at-home teeth whitening system from L(A)B = Life + Beauty features a hands-free mouthpiece, a three month supply of activator spray and whitening gel, plus a refill pack to last another three months, so you can maintain your new look for longer. Formulated without peroxide, and simple enough to use from the comfort of your own home, this teeth whitening system will help you showcase a whiter, more confident smile.

Up to six months of smiles - this kit contains two syringes of the whitening gel, with one syringe offering three 16 minute sessions. You can enjoy a treatment of an entire syringe every 1-3 months as required, so if you’re looking for a stunning smile in the run up to a special event or party, you can time your treatments to suit your needs.

Perfect party prep - as a treatment only takes 16 minutes, using the Pro-White system is a fantastic option if you’re looking to brighten your teeth before a special event, party, or even an important meeting at work. Plus, as the system is rechargeable through the USB connector or a mains plug, it is fully portable and doesn’t have to be plugged in while you use it.

LED technology - developed by two sisters and Oxford University science graduates, this innovative device has been developed so you can enjoy visible results at home. The flexible mouthpiece has been designed to fit most mouth shapes and features 16 LED lights that work with the whitening gel and activator spray to deliver your treatment. The device is self-timing, so there’s no need to check your watch, and it whitens both your top and bottom teeth at the same time, with the timer notifying you of the completed treatment after 16 minutes.

Kind to you - this programme is formulated without peroxide, meaning you’re working to achieve a beautiful and bright smile, without introducing any harmful chemicals to your body or causing unnecessary sensitivity. Shelf life of activator spray and whitening gel: one year

Contains:

1 x LED mouthpiece
1 x tooth-shaped battery
2 x whitening gel syringe (six month supply)
2 x whitening activator spray (six month supply)
1 x lanyard
1 x three-pin plug
1 x USB / micro USB charging cable
1 x user guide

How to use:

Clean your teeth as normal
Apply the whitening gel to your mouthpiece on the top and bottom sections - approximately 3ml, or a third of the syringe
Apply the activator spray directly onto your teeth - you do not need to protect your gums
Connect your mouthpiece to the battery
Put the mouthpiece in your mouth
Press the one-button timer on the battery - it will time itself for 16 minutes
You may want to brush your teeth or rinse your mouth after the treatment

Charging information:

Connect one end of the micro USB cable into the tooth-shaped battery, and the other end into the mains adaptor plug
Plug in and/or connect to your laptop
The tooth-shaped battery is fully charged when all blue lights are lit in the tooth’s smile

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.401586

Think I will wait for the reviews.i have sensitive gums so a bit wary.The before and afters are not so dramatic.i would try it in the future if the reviews are good.

Im just thankful to have hung onto most of my teeth having withstood the school dentist in the 60s when they filled every tooth they could find ,got paid per filling ,and no one understood the effects of sugar.

Last edited:
I'm a bit wary of a dental product being plugged by a relatively new company that bangs on about its scientific knowledge of skin - so those two Oxbridge graduates are suddenly teeth experts as well now? Hmmm....

This looks like an expensive faff. I had customised trays made by my dentist which were admittedly not cheap but trays can be bought on the dhs that will mould to your teeth. I buy whitening gel from the dentist for about £12 and it lasts a good few months. I don't think an electronic gadget is necessary.

I've had mine done at the dentist too, but I still find the peroxide gel pings my teeth after a while, they are ultra sensitive. So I'm giving this a try, can always return it if it doesn't work.

It was on sale here for £69.99 but appears to be out of stock at the moment. Personally I wouldn`t use anything like this. When i married 5 years ago I had my teeth whitened at the dentist and the colour difference doesn`t last for long, especially if you drink tea, coffee, wine etc or eat things such as curry or highly pigmented food such as pasta sauce. I now stick with a clean and polish with the hygienist every few months.
http://www.currentbody.com/lab-teeth-whitening-kit.html

It was on sale here for £69.99 but appears to be out of stock at the moment. Personally I wouldn`t use anything like this. When i married 5 years ago I had my teeth whitened at the dentist and the colour difference doesn`t last for long, especially if you drink tea, coffee, wine etc or eat things such as curry or highly pigmented food such as pasta sauce. I now stick with a clean and polish with the hygienist every few months.

Same here . I don't mind that my teeth aren't gleaming ,so long as they are clean and not stained at all. The dentist does a very thorough clean.

QVC have stated it does not contain any peroxide and will remove stains and return teeth to their nature colour. this is on their Facebook page as people saying only a dentist can whiten teeth properly. So there you go not really whitening teeth just returning to your nature shade.

QVC have stated it does not contain any peroxide and will remove stains and return teeth to their nature colour. this is on their Facebook page as people saying only a dentist can whiten teeth properly. So there you go not really whitening teeth just returning to your nature shade.

My natural shade is 'hamster gnashers' so I'm definitely out

I had to have my final 3 milk teeth removed when I was in my 40's so have partial dentures as a lot of my adult teeth never came through.I find the colgate extra whitening toothpaste is quite good and I alternate with Sensodine repair and protect . Teeth look ok, not bright white but I am happy .

I'm a bit wary of a dental product being plugged by a relatively new company that bangs on about its scientific knowledge of skin - so those two Oxbridge graduates are suddenly teeth experts as well now? Hmmm....

For all the blather about them being Oxbridge scientists their own company website makes them look like your standard China import and rebox merchants.

I have found the Oral B Professional toothpaste very good. I used to use Pearl Drops years ago and it pretty much damaged my tooth enamel. My teeth aren't very white but are a lot better than they were. At the moment we are trying the new Oral B gum and enamel protect.

I am honestly surprised that they have had this as a TSV as judging by previous reviews (for this and the other Lab electrical product), there has been more 1 and 2 star reviews than anything else. From what Q seem to state a product to be a TSV has to go through 'rigourous testing' and has to be a 'special' well from the reviews this seems to be 'especially bad'! (sorry), as others have stated on this thread and on the reviews, the results don't last long and some have complained that instead of not 'sensitising' their teeth they have done that. No I know that the 'NO NO' is on a lot, but that works it is just (IMO) very over-priced for what it is, but at least it does work (well how can you really 'muck up' hair removal given the tech has been around for decades! No I would steer clear of this and as I say surprised that Q have accepted this as a TSV given the reviews!

Latest posts

Back