Kim & Co TSV 08/02/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Another behind the times so called design. Cold shoulder tops are so last year and most places have had them on their sales rails for months. It strikes me that the Yank clothing companies watch what`s in vogue for the rest of the World and then wheel out the same designs but 12 months later than everybody else.
Here`s 2 almost identical tops and both £12 in a salewith free delivery.
https://www.romanoriginals.co.uk/floral-printed-cold-shoulder-detail-top-91237mul
https://www.romanoriginals.co.uk/tropical-print-cold-shoulder-top-91314ivo

Well we all know who should be launching that one, although I noted she has been covered up since she returned from her bout of flu/bug.

I am yet to see anyone who looks good in a cold shoulder top. They flatter no-one.

I no longer buy Kim & Co and I used to buy quite a bit as the cut was good and the fabric was great for chucking in the washing machine and drying overnight - great for work. However, the last few things I bought and returned, the cut was skimpy (honestly not put on more weight) and the fabric thin. The prints are no longer to my taste either and the prices have shot up big time. Dresses at £70 or so are not what you'd expect to pay on the TV.

CC

Cold shoulder may have gone, but the latest High Street trend appears to be the "Bardot" which is not good for those of us who need to wear a bra!

I suppose it is too much to hope that she gets a stand in guest for her visit, the thought of hearing her silly giggly voice umteen times a day is a big turn off for me, plus her poly / elastane (couture lol) fashion is now too overpriced imo.

I suppose it is too much to hope that she gets a stand in guest for her visit, the thought of hearing her silly giggly voice umteen times a day is a big turn off for me, plus her poly / elastane (couture lol) fashion is now too overpriced imo.

carla usually does them when kim cant come over but for a 2 day/TSV visit kim will be here

Just think to yourself would Audrey or Grace wear this ? nooooooo. Cold shoulder look so trashy to me and I don't know why !

My shoulders are by far the best part of my body but sadly I'm now too old and plump (fat did I hear someone say!) for these.

Life's a bitch (and then you marry one)

Just bumping this for those who might be interested; it was shown briefly on the Lunchtime show. Kimmie's TSVs often sell out early, followed by a string of OTOs.

The reason it feels trashy I think is its a very young look so can look like mutton dressed as lamb.My shoulders and arms are pretty good but I would still feel self conscious .I think someone else said Liz in Corrie would and does wear them and she is definately mutton.

Cold shoulder tops are so out but they've been replaced by frills on everything. I'm struggling to find decent stylish tops all these frills make me look ridiculous as did the cold shoulder.

Yes frills are everywhere. I purchased a top from MS because the colour was really lovely but it had frills down the arms which I could have left off if I'd had a choice but I must admit several people admired it so maybe it's not all bad!

This was a very fine material but I've seen them on very heavy material and woollen jumpers which makes them stick out and look very bulky. These designers never seem to know when the material isn't suitable it's very much a case of "if it's this seasons fad stick it on everything "

Yes frills are everywhere. I purchased a top from MS because the colour was really lovely but it had frills down the arms which I could have left off if I'd had a choice but I must admit several people admired it so maybe it's not all bad!

This was a very fine material but I've seen them on very heavy material and woollen jumpers which makes them stick out and look very bulky. These designers never seem to know when the material isn't suitable it's very much a case of "if it's this seasons fad stick it on everything "
I know the blouse you mean in M&S I liked it but not the frill down the sleeve and I agree the jumpers with frills look awful and bulky.

I`m not a frilly kind of person but they`re everywhere at the moment. Having said that I tried this blouse today and it looked really nice on. Not too frilly, nice for the price and the frill down the front kind of elongated the bod. I`m waiting until Sunday when they have their online 20% discount offer and then I`ll order it. A nice buy for less than £15 after discount and I`ll collect it for free from my local branch.
http://www.bonmarche.co.uk/blouses-...208_color=73&cgid=new-blouses-shirts#start=10

Latest posts

Back