Kim & Co TSV 08/02/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cold shoulder tops are so out but they've been replaced by frills on everything. I'm struggling to find decent stylish tops all these frills make me look ridiculous as did the cold shoulder.

Yes, I know what you mean. I went into Next where I used to get a lot of stuff + it's cold shoulders or frills in nasty fabrics + horrendous colours. I would struggle to spend my money in there at the moment. They seem to be using the same designers that QVC does at the moment.

I'm of 'mature years' & just need to say that I'm giving these awful TSV cold shoulder tops the cold shoulder ! They would have been quite nice without the very unflattering cut out bits .

I've got quite a collection of Kim & Co tops etc & I'm really fond of some of them .
I'm lucky that I live within reach of one of the QVC outlet shops , which is where I get them from .

I doubt I would feel able to pay full price for them .

I saw Kim this morning in what looked like pyjamas but it was the TSV and matching trousers. Pretty ghastly, but not as ghastly as that crop leg jumpsuit - I mean, when Alli looks awful in something (and she's pretty gorgeous) then you know it is a big FAIL in the fashion stakes.

Bell sleeves are all the range at the moment as well. They get in the way of everything.

CC

I watched a bit of the Kim & Co. hour tonight just after 8 pm. This is another brand, like Yong Kim, that I just don't get. There was a stripy tee-shirt top on, £30 plus the p & p and apparently you would be saving £12 on the original price! There were loads of these striped tee shirts around the dreaded High Street last summer, and I could see nothing different about this one, except that those who bought it originally apparently paid 42 quid for it - totally over the top, in my opinion. Even for £30 I'd think twice, and there were no close ups of the fabric, either. The ruched tops that came on afterwards - well, the black one with huge pink flowers on it looked like granny's curtains.

I honestly didn't think Ali K could shout any louder she even drowned Kim out. She never drew breath, it was like a Gatling gun on full blast. Sorry but this is just a turn off, literally.

I watched a bit of the Kim & Co. hour tonight just after 8 pm. This is another brand, like Yong Kim, that I just don't get. There was a stripy tee-shirt top on, £30 plus the p & p and apparently you would be saving £12 on the original price! There were loads of these striped tee shirts around the dreaded High Street last summer, and I could see nothing different about this one, except that those who bought it originally apparently paid 42 quid for it - totally over the top, in my opinion. Even for £30 I'd think twice, and there were no close ups of the fabric, either. The ruched tops that came on afterwards - well, the black one with huge pink flowers on it looked like granny's curtains.

The striped top was shapeless and naff.Both Kathy and Kim looked dereadful in it.It would sell for a fiver down the market.

Kim started on Q selling slinky garments and expanded into the brazil knits.I have several tops and tunics from a couple of years ago when the prints and shapes were wearable.
I haven't been tempted since .

I have a couple of her fitted Brazil knit summer dresses. They are nice for holidays. I also have a couple of her dresses from a few years ago. Unfortunately her new stuff isn't great. Must say that the quality of what I have is really good.

What got to me was that both of them were going on as though the striped tee-shirt tops were ground-breaking and the latest fashion! Have they both had their heads in buckets over the past year? You could walk down any High Street last summer (assuming you wanted to risk being arrested by the anti-High Street militia) and see shedloads of these tops, and all the supermarket ranges had them, too, for about £8 a pop at most. Blurdy insulting I thought, pretending they were the latest thing when they plainly aren't, and if their market is the fashion-conscious woman, then surely they would realise it's a load of old carp. Call them a wardrobe staple, an essential buy, or whatever, but don't imply what is plainly untrue. Talk about anything to get a sale.

The striped top was shapeless and naff.Both Kathy and Kim looked dereadful in it.It would sell for a fiver down the market.

Kim started on Q selling slinky garments and expanded into the brazil knits.I have several tops and tunics from a couple of years ago when the prints and shapes were wearable.
I haven't been tempted since .

Latest posts

Back