Beauty Loves with Becca TSV 10/02/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They should use the Q facebook page to trade & swap with other Q customers who receive the wrong shade! Can you imagine them trying to play down the problem but folk asking for Noisette cos they received Porcelain trying to match up with the opposite order cock up!

Bearing in mind how confused the foundation selection can be some buyers may actually receive a closer foundation match to their skin than the colour they ordered! :mysmilie_19:

I received my Nude foundation yesterday & it was very orange on me, so it's going back! It's a shame, as I normally love the Becca range.

I received my Nude foundation yesterday & it was very orange on me, so it's going back! It's a shame, as I normally love the Becca range.

Sorry to hear that Meemoo, that's disappointing, I've got nude on advanced orders so I may cancel the order - what other colours do you wear out of interest?

Now here is an interesting one. Someone on QVC FB said they wanted to swap shades(not sure if sent wrong one or found out she ordered the wrong one?), so contacted CS. They were told it was sold out but could buy the AD at full price! But wasn't AD cancelled for advanced orders? No idea how that one was suppose to work???

Now here is an interesting one. Someone on QVC FB said they wanted to swap shades(not sure if sent wrong one or found out she ordered the wrong one?), so contacted CS. They were told it was sold out but could buy the AD at full price! But wasn't AD cancelled for advanced orders? No idea how that one was suppose to work???

Yes I thought that was interesting too - Q confirmed the AD option had been dropped and yet someone is being offered it, all sounds like a complete balls-up to me. Maybe they prematurely halted the AD option because they thought they would sell more stock on Advanced Orders?

Sorry to hear that Meemoo, that's disappointing, I've got nude on advanced orders so I may cancel the order - what other colours do you wear out of interest?

I wear Beige in the newer Multi Tasking Perfecting Powder by Becca, which is slightly dark at the moment, but is much cooler & as it's a powder foundation, it can be blended well. Also, I wear Stila Illuminating Powder Foundation 40 watts for winter, 50 watts spring/summer. In liquid I use Chanel Vitalumiere 40 Beige. I was so disappointed with the colour of the Becca Nude in the TSV & my bottle was missing some of the mechanism for the pump bottle to work, just so disappointed. It just looked like the worst orange tan on me! It came straight off!

I wear Beige in the newer Multi Tasking Perfecting Powder by Becca, which is slightly dark at the moment, but is much cooler & as it's a powder foundation, it can be blended well. Also, I wear Stila Illuminating Powder Foundation 40 watts for winter, 50 watts spring/summer. In liquid I use Chanel Vitalumiere 40 Beige. I was so disappointed with the colour of the Becca Nude in the TSV & my bottle was missing some of the mechanism for the pump bottle to work, just so disappointed. It just looked like the worst orange tan on me! It came straight off!

That's so annoying when that happens, I looked like I'd been tangoed in one of the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea foundations! If I was you I'd ring Q and tell them it was faulty, and get them to pick it up. No reason why you should pick up the tab for it.

That's so disappointing, sorry to hear that Meemoo! I went ahead and cancelled my advanced order and glad I did - hope Q sorts out a prepaid label for you ASAP

WELL! My two auto-delivery sets of TSV 230379 have been despatched!

They really don't know their @rse from their elbow!

"we can confirm that any orders placed on auto delivery before this option was cancelled from our website will be honored." Maybe if they'd said this in February folk wouldn't have cancelled their auto-deliveries! Not sure what to do with this; DD was more taken with this make up than I was but not sure she'll fork out nearly 50 quid for another set.

"we can confirm that any orders placed on auto delivery before this option was cancelled from our website will be honored." Maybe if they'd said this in February folk wouldn't have cancelled their auto-deliveries! Not sure what to do with this; DD was more taken with this make up than I was but not sure she'll fork out nearly 50 quid for another set.

How can they get it so wrong????? Even for Q this is stonkingly sh*te!!!!

Latest posts

Back