Beauty Loves with Becca TSV 10/02/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm going to give this a miss. Mainly because I can't be bothered spending time trying to work out my foundation shade.

I also already have primer (which I do like) and I already own lots of variety of highlighters from other brands (and there seems to be alot in this collection). The under eye highlighter scares me a bit too as a bought a similar product by Tarte a while ago & it just sat on my contact lenses constantly. Really annoying.

I'm going to give this a miss. Mainly because I can't be bothered spending time trying to work out my foundation shade.

I also already have primer (which I do like) and I already own lots of variety of highlighters from other brands (and there seems to be alot in this collection). The under eye highlighter scares me a bit too as a bought a similar product by Tarte a while ago & it just sat on my contact lenses constantly. Really annoying.

Same here got the primer and under eye already and don't need another foundation and got loads of highlighters. The under eye does not move about it is thick and sticky and tends to stay in place if that is what is putting you off trying it. Its a nice TSV but being sensible and may be tempted by Mally or Bareminerals coming up.

Becca 5 Piece Complexion & Radiance Collection
Item Number: 230379
QVC Price £69.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.98
P&P £4.95

This five-piece Complexion and Radiance set from Becca contains everything you need to create flawless, luminous-looking skin and features make-up must-haves such as the BackLight Priming Filter and the Shimmering Skin Perfector Slimlight in the shade Champagne Pop. If you're looking for a high-performance make-up collection that gives you the perfect base for building your beauty looks, you've come to the right place.

Renowned beauty products – whether you're a long-time fan of Becca or you're new to the brand, you'll adore the BackLight Priming Filter that acts as a canvas for make-up, as well as helping to blur the look of imperfections, fine lines and wrinkles. This is also your chance to get your hands on the Shimmering Skin Perfector Slimlight, a luxurious cream stick perfect for precise highlighting, which was inspired by the beautiful golden-peach hue and effervescence of champagne.

Contains:

1 x Backlight Priming Filter (30ml) - more than just a primer, it’s the secret behind the iconic Becca glow. Infused with three filtering luminescent pearls, this a lightweight, whipped fluid that creates a smooth canvas and gives a filtered effect; enriched with vitamin E
1 x Under Eye Brightening Corrector (4.5g) - a full-coverage crème corrector that helps to reduce the appearance of dark circles by brightening and evening skin tone
1 x Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme (30ml) – in a choice of Porcelain, Cashmere, Nude, Noisette, Tan, Tobacco or Mink; this lightweight cream boasts a balanced pigment and water blend, allowing it to adapt to all skin types with natural-looking, long-lasting coverage
1 x Shimmering Skin Perfector liquid highlighter (5g) – in Opal; a lustrous liquid highlighter infused with ultra-fine, light-reflecting pearls that melt into your skin for a dewy, radiant finish
1 x Shimmering Skin Perfector Slimlight stick (1.68g) – in Champagne Pop; this soft, peachy, white gold shade effortlessly catches the light and highlights the features you love

How to apply:
Backlight Priming Filter:

Apply a thin layer to clean, moisturised skin, working outwards from the centre of your face
Wear alone or under foundation

Under Eye Brightening Corrector:

Using your ring finger or a concealer brush, pat underneath the eye and gently blend
Follow with concealer

Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème:

Using one pump of foundation and your preferred foundation brush, sweep horizontally across your forehead and then move to cheeks and chin
Finish by sweeping vertically down the nose

Shimmering Skin Perfector liquid highlighter:

Apply as a base over the entire face
Use to highlight cheekbones, brow bones, and temples by dabbing over foundation and powder for an extra-dewy look
For maximum shimmer and radiance, apply over a primer and leave skin un-powdered

Shimmering Skin Perfector Slimlight stick:

Highlight the inner corner of the eye to brighten up the eye area
Use as a cream eye shadow stick
Use on the bridge of the nose to straighten and define
Highlight over and under the browbone to define
Use on top of each eyebrow to lift the entire eye area
Use above Cupid’s bow to create the illusion of a fuller, defined lip

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.230379

colours are

Cashmere
Mink
Noise
Nude
Porcelain
Tan
Tobacco

Oh they are doing proper colour names for the foundations!!!!

By the way just to let everyone know. The under eye brighter is not for anyone deeper than fair-med skin tone. Its a very pale pink and reviews said this when first released. Becca now do a few other shades which are better suited to deeper skin tones.

One of my main criticisms of the beauty TSV's is that they make every one an introduction to the brand, therefore aiming it more at new customers than existing users, who don't need yet another Balance n' Brighten, BM Original Foundation or whatever. I've been thinking for a while that, to overcome this problem, it might be better to mix it up by focussing the TSV's in one area, e.g. complexion / eye products / lip products etc, with various choices within those categories. It Cosmetics and Becca are both relatively new brands to Q, though, so the usual introductory style TSV's would have been perfect! I just can't understand why they planned to do two complexion TSV's back to back. I'm trying to restrict my beauty purchases to things I find irresistible(!!), and I can think of more exciting uses for my £50, so I'm out.

I'm out too as I think I would be shell or sand in the foundation. Would have gone for it if those colour choices had been available. Porcelain is their lightest shade & would be too pale for me, looks more pinky as well. Cashmere will be too dark. Shame as I would have liked to try this foundation.

I’m out too, just got a refund this morning for the IT Cosmetics TSV. It seems whatever I try I always go back to LG.

Also, it's such a nightmare to chose the correct shade. It took me all day with IT Cosmetics and it gave a headache.

I'm not buying this either. I returned the IT one last week but still haven't had an email confirming a refund even though it's shown on my account as returned for a couple of days now.

I'm not buying this either. I returned the IT one last week but still haven't had an email confirming a refund even though it's shown on my account as returned for a couple of days now.

I very rarely get an email on getting a refund and was surprised when I saw it in my mailbox, I normally check my account to see if they received my return.

Near enough £50 if you include p&p BUT £112 on cult beauty for the four full sizes so good value if you want it.

It's online to order now single option or Auto Delivery

foundation choices are: Porcelain, Cashmere, Nude, Noisette, Tan, Tobacco, Mink...let the colour specualtions commence! :mysmilie_1:

I hate pinky foundations so porcelain is out of the question. I would order shell or sand if they were available - as they are not, I'm out.

I was colour matched at SpaceNK, none of the shade mentioned rings a bell to which one I was matched to?

I will say before ordering if possible go to SpaceNK or a House of Fraser which sells the brand and get colour matched properly.

Latest posts

Back