Beauty Loves with Percy & Reed TSV 14/02/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is not the first Percy & Reed TSV, they have had at least one before, not been one for quite a while but there has been at least one.

Percy & Reed 5 Piece Big Bold & Beautiful Hair Collection
Item Number: 230205
QVC Price £40.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.64
P&P £4.95

This Big, Bold & Beautiful hair collection from Percy & Reed features five hair heroes, including a supersize of the Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm, all designed to leave you with fabulously big and bouncy hair. If you're looking for professional haircare with supermodel-style results, you'll love this five-piece collection.

Marvellous multi-tasking – included in your collection is a supersize of the Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm which is an absolute must and is suitable for all hair types. As a hair primer, Wonder Balm acts as the perfect foundation, enhancing the performance of your regular styling products, giving you more control and better results that last longer. Alone, it makes hair more manageable and adds moisture, shine, smoothness, definition, light hold and high humidity protection.

Replenish the volume – you'll love the dizzying heights your hair can achieve so much that you'll never want to run out! Choose our Auto Delivery option and we'll send you this collection again 60 days from now at today's fabulous price.

Contains:

1 x Bountifully Bouncy Volumising Shampoo (250ml; full size) - this volumising shampoo has an amplifying formula with blackcurrant extract to deeply cleanse your hair and leave it with body and bounce, plus pro vitamin B5 to add strength
1 x Bountifully Bouncy Volumising Conditioner (250ml; full size) - fortified with pro-vitamin B5, grape seed oil and aloe vera gel, the amplifying conditioner effortlessly detangles strands from root to tip, whilst creating volume, texture and definition for a full-bodied finish
1 x Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm (150ml; supersize) - this leave-in balm preps and primes your hair in readiness for all styling products and techniques. It’s all you need for beautiful, healthy-looking, flawless hair
1 x Abundantly Bouncy Volumising Mousse (250ml; full size) - this rich, creamy foam contains styling polymers that help to add body and volume whilst smoothing, moisturising and helping to protect against the elements. With a non-crispy, non-drying and medium hold, it gives bouncy, natural movement
1 x Reassuringly Firm Session Hold Hairspray (250ml; full size) - seals your style with strong hold plus natural-feel flexibility and durability, and provides temperature and humidity resistance

How to use:
Bountifully Bouncy Volumising Shampoo:

Apply to wet hair, massaging with your fingers, working it into a rich lather
Rinse thoroughly

Bountifully Bouncy Volumising Conditioner:

Smooth through your hair, working from roots to ends, then massage and rinse thoroughly
For extra conditioning leave for 1-2 minutes

Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm:

This multi-tasking balm can be used alone or as a foundation for the use of other styling products
Apply a small amount to towel dried hair, working from roots to ends

Abundantly Bouncy Volumising Mousse:

Dispense a golf ball sized amount of mousse into your palms
Apply to towel-dried hair
Distribute through the hair, working from roots to tips
Smooth through the hair lengths with a wide toothed comb
Dry and style as usual

Reassuringly Firm Session Hold Hairspray:

Hold the can 10cm (3.9") away from the hair and gently mist over your style
Brush through the hair to soften
Spray again to set

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.230205

Volumising, volumising and volumising. Just like virtually every haircare product QVC sell, it's all for fine hair. Thick hair does exist, QVC! And it isn't uncommon!

Volumising, volumising and volumising. Just like virtually every haircare product QVC sell, it's all for fine hair. Thick hair does exist, QVC! And it isn't uncommon!

I have fine hair, but agree it would have been nice if they'd done a choice for the TSV. Perhaps the Wonderbalm, mousse and hairspray, and then a choice on the shampoo and conditioner. They have had the choice of volume / moisture / shine on items in the past, and - as you say - millions of people in the UK don't have fine hair, so I'm sure they'd have sold just as well. Although, looking at their products on Q's website, the vast majority do seem to be volumising now. I thought of you today when I caught a snippet of a Kim & Co show, as the models sashayed down the catwalk in their ankle-swinging trousers. Like you say, QVC really don't cater for tall women at all. Or those without fine hair, it would seem!

I couldn't agree more I have really thick curly hair and the last thing I need is volume!

It's amazing stuff, by the looks of things. A Cornish fisherman (or is it Benny from Crossroads?) is presenting the TSV with three models and while they are makeup-free in the "befores", they have beautifully made-up faces after applying the hair products. Think of the time you'll save.

(I do actually like P&R, but won't be buying the TSV.)

I hated the mousse that was in one of the TILI boxes I bought and I couldn't even persuade my daughter to use it. Not my favourite hair line at all, but good value for those who like it .
There was a line they stocked years ago that came in huge bottles I loved - had an odd name I can't recall but I wish they still stocked that as we would all use the same pump bottle in the shower - much better than the 5-7 different bottles in there now at any one time!

I like Percy & Reed products, but I've got everything in the TSV (albeit in sample, sorry "deluxe", sizes in some cases :giggle:) and I'm trying not to stockpile, so resisted.

So I flicked over last night and there was Alison Young with hair as normal recently looking like its stuck to the top of her head with something. I was expecting them to have done her hair to show how wonder the TSV was? The make up TSVs always do and I have seen other hair brands doing it with her.

I've used the volumising P&R range - litre sizes of the shampoo and conditioner were selling on ebay for around £20 each a few years ago. It was ok and results were good but the range is just too fragranced so DD used it up and I went straight back to Wen. Reading the reviews of the NIOD TSV that say it smells bad brought me to the conclusion that I by far prefer slightly medicinal scents to fluffy flowery perfumed products which is why I can't get on with some brands.

Latest posts

Back