Dyson V8 Animal & Accessories TSV 29/01/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought an almost identical model of the Dyson cordless animal hair vacuum (a few years ago to be fair so maybe improved it). Purely my experience but it was the worst value thing I ever bought. If you have a white dog don't buy one of these because it just does not remove all the hairs, there's always a "residue" of white hair lying on the top of everything. It was handy for cleaning up the car (along with a rubber brush for dog hair) and also for the stairs. It wasn't powerful though, average at best.

CC

The reviews you can find on the web for this are good. If I hadn't just bought a Dyson handheld cordless vac I would consider this. I can't speak to the effectiveness with dog or cat hair, but it deals very well with my sisal flooring and my hair.

I have this exact model - bought in the post- Christmas sales - I am very happy with it. So easy to use - I even got hubby to do some vacuuming! I have two cats - one long-haired and they both shed a lot but so far no problems picking up their hair,

I shall be miffed if the QVC price is lower than what I paid but I suppose you can wait forever for the best price and I had already waited all through the autumn until after Christmas to buy.

i need one of these but am trying not to buy from qvc as thier customer service is poor

Dyson V8 Animal Quiet Cordless Vacuum Cleaner with Motorised Heads & Accessories
Item Number: 805923
QVC Price £449.00
Todays Special Value Price £369.96
P&P £0.00

or 4 Easy Pays of £92.49

The V8 Animal from Dyson is a quiet, cordless vacuum cleaner that has been designed specifically for homes with pets and features a direct-drive cleaner head with bristles that are driven deep into the carpet to remove more dirt, as well as a whole machine filtration system that helps to capture allergens and expels cleaner air than the air you breathe. With three extra cleaning tools, plus the ability to transform into a handheld machine, leave no sofa cushion unturned and no cobweb hanging with this impressive cleaner.

Fade-free cleaning - powered by a new Nickel-Cobalt-Aluminium battery, your new vacuum cleaner can deliver up to 40 minutes of fade-free suction and up to 25 minutes with the motorised floor tool attached. No more running out of power when you're halfway up the stairs!

Light as a feather – balanced and lightweight, the V8 Animal makes easy work of floor to ceiling cleaning, and performs just as well on hard floor, carpet, upholstery or stairs, as in corners and crevices that an upright can’t reach.

Wherever you need to clean - ensure you always have the right tool for the job thanks to the crevice, combination and mini motorised tools included with this vacuum. They can reach the most inaccessible areas to maintain a sparkling home - so even the most scrupulous of your guests won't find a speck of dirt anywhere.

No mess, no stress - the new hygienic dirt ejector allows you to eject the bin in a single action, making emptying your machine quick, painless and fuss-free.

Two year guarantee - Dyson offer a full two year guarantee for parts, labour and transport. If there's a problem with your Dyson machine, they'll come to you. A Dyson Field Service Engineer will arrange to visit your home or workplace so they can fix your machine when it's convenient.

What's in the box?

Dyson V8 Animal
Direct drive cleaner head
Mini motorised tool
Combination tool
Rigid crevice tool
Docking station
Charger

Technical specifications:

Suction power: 115AW
Voltage: 21.6V
Run time: 40 minutes; 25 minutes with motorised floor tool attachment
Charge time: 5 hours
V8 Animal (h x w x d): 124.4cm x 25cm x 22.4cm (48.8" x 9.8" x 8.8")
Capacity: 0.54L
Weight: 2.55kg

Register your guarantee with Dyson in one of three easy ways:

Online through the Dyson website www.dyson.co.uk/register or www.dyson.ie/register
By phone Monday to Friday 8am-8pm & Saturday and Sunday 8am-6pm UK 0800 298 0298 or ROI 01 475 7109
By post - complete and return the form supplied in the box, envelope provided.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.805923

Latest posts

Back