YBF Stacey at Trump Inauguration

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Didnt really understand why HC was so hated by the people. Bill, the leach, still seemed popular and she did have experience in government so on paper seemed the obvious choice but if you lose out to DT it's time to put your head in the political oven.

Unfortunately those damn redneck women seem to think he is the bees knees and are wetting their knickers just thinking about him.

Amazing how for someone who is anti immigration his father came from Germany, mother from Scotland , and at least 2 of his wives from Eastern Europe, still I suppose since non of them are Mexican it's ok.

Trump's not anti-immigration - he's anti illegal immigration - different thing entirely.

As to Hilary - read up on the Clinton foundation. Research Benghazi. Have a look at the money she's accepted from overseas sources..... and then say that she was a worthy candidate.

Perhaps she could use her hair rollers to give DT a make-over ?

I think a lot of the outrageous things he comes out with are just 'bluster', using shock-jock tactics to be noticed. My theory is he will settle down and allow those in the corridors of power to run the country, guide him and recommend what actions he should take.

What next for Hilary ? Selling her own range of trouser suits on QVC US ? A model for Ken Paves ?

Yet another tangent - what does everyone think of Cordelia's new hair colour ?

I think Stacey has a business to run, so any distaste has to take a back seat to that... Equally she may have been among the 53% of white american women who voted for DT... Statistically educated white american women tend to vote Republican... Not all Republicans have the same motivations and priorities... And there could be a deliberate bias in which Trump voters are profiled by the media...

It's still early days and we cannot know how things will play out.

Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump were both very unpopular candidates. The relative disarray and number of candidates fighting for the nomination made it possible for DT to break through. I was always puzzled that it was possible to run for the White House while under investigation, but apart from Bernie Sanders the Democrats had nobody else but HC to put forward. Really the traditional two parties are not in good shape at all.

Hillary could do worse than a pantsuit line on QVC.

Cordelia looks much older with the new hair colour. It may be her natural colour, but my first thought was that she had been ill. I hope that's not the case as I like Cordelia. She was lovely at BB... Really friendly as well as elegant and professional. At least (so far) she isn't growing it like Tiffany! Too many unfortunate hair style or colour choices being made by the models and presenters.

Trump's not anti-immigration - he's anti illegal immigration - different thing entirely.

As to Hilary - read up on the Clinton foundation. Research Benghazi. Have a look at the money she's accepted from overseas sources..... and then say that she was a worthy candidate.

I didn't say she was a WORTHY candidate, I said on paper she seemed to be a sure thing.

The thing that most forget is, the thousands of illegal Irish living and working in the US. We had a documentary about them a few months back. They come over on tourist visas but stay and work some for many many years. One woman had gone over in the 90s, now married with two children. She could not get health care and had work low paid jobs to make ends meet. Her mother was very ill back in Ireland but if she left the US would be refused entry to return. Now you may say well why not let her husband and children move back to Ireland with her? Seems that was out of the question as he would not get a job and not qualify for health care there. Ireland like the US you pay for health care only free if on very low income and you born there or get Irish citizenship.

So the idea that all immigrants are Hispanic wetbacks is wrong. Oh and the documentary had a film of the Donald at a Sinn Fein fund raiser top table back in the early 90s. Hey, lets not forget the IRA where still bombing and shooting people back then. So he was giving them money. Smiling and shaking hands with Gerry Adams. So this idea
that the UK is at the front of the queue and Donald loves the UK is wrong. He was helping fund guns and bombs back in the day.

Donald Trump is a narcissist. And it does not surprise me at all that Stacey supporated him. I never looked her. The epitome of insincerity.

It's difficult to see what Trump is about as he refused to release his tax returns, unlike every other presidential candidate has for many years. He said he would do it when elected into office. He still hasn't.

Also, have a look at the Donald J Trump Foundation and its dodgy goings on.

Quite why Americans (especially women) would overlook a highly-educated woman with a wealth of experience in politics and international diplomacy to elect a sexist, racist, inexperienced buffoon is beyond me. If Americans think that Clinton is part of the elite, yet somehow a multi-millionaire who has appointed his family members and other multi-millionaires to senior political roles is an improvement, then they deserve all they get.

I didn't like either of the candidates, but found it ironic that whilst Bill Clinton 'did the sex thing' and got away with it, Trump got caught in a private conversation 'talking the sex thing' and the world caved in, the media went into meltdown and women went apoplectic ! Tut Tut it may come as a surprise to many, but men aint monks !! Also couldn't remember the same thing happening when Clinton denied having sex with Monica when he clearly did !!! Nevertheless, Trumps a business man, he's the President and we have to accept it.

Some may not want to buy YBF ever again because of her association with Trump, but there are some who have a different view of those in the entertainment world who give a platform to their views at award ceremonies, and may look at them differently even boycotting their films etc.

Oh dear:mysmilie_15: The Donald has had his first bitch slap from the federal government, who overturned it. Legal holding green card immigrants suddenly held at airports for many many hours because he sign his executive order yesterday banning all from certain Muslim countries entering the US. Thought that one out didn't you tw8t!!!:mysmilie_19:

One of the online newspapers have pointed out the case of Sir Mo Farrah. He lives and trains in the US but is out of the country at the moment training in one of the countries Donald wants to ban people from entering the US. That means he would be refused entry.

Having taken the time to read some of the history of the Clinton's I can well understand why a large number of women chose not to vote for Hillary. I myself could not vote for a woman who chose to 'stand by her man' rather than support the women whose lives he destroyed. Neither could I have voted for Donald, but how is it a country like the US could not come up with credible candidates for the top job?

Last edited:
There is also an MP on Andrew Marr who has children at Princeton in a similar position.

Oh dear:mysmilie_15: The Donald has had his first bitch slap from the federal government, who overturned it. Legal holding green card immigrants suddenly held at airports for many many hours because he sign his executive order yesterday banning all from certain Muslim countries entering the US. Thought that one out didn't you tw8t!!!:mysmilie_19:

One of the online newspapers have pointed out the case of Sir Mo Farrah. He lives and trains in the US but is out of the country at the moment training in one of the countries Donald wants to ban people from entering the US. That means he would be refused entry.

I've often wondered why Farrah lives and pays taxes in the U.S when he's taken British citizenship (?)

I've often wondered why Farrah lives and pays taxes in the U.S when he's taken British citizenship (?)

Mo trains with Alberto Salazar. Top athletes base themselves where they have full access to the best trainers. That's why you often hear other athletes described as training partners even though they are nationals of different countries. Mo would be based wherever the best trainer for his discipline is working. Same with many others.

Mo trains with Alberto Salazar. Top athletes base themselves where they have full access to the best trainers. That's why you often hear other athletes described as training partners even though they are nationals of different countries. Mo would be based wherever the best trainer for his discipline is working. Same with many others.

And the weather!

Yes, isn't it strange how some people (yes, certain 'celebs', I do mean you) will go on at great length about empowerment of women and their rights, but when a bit of free publicity, or the chance to be 'in' on the latest media story is concerned, they would associate with Old Nick himself.

Was surprised to see Stacey (Models Prefer/YBF) posting pictures of herself at Donald Trump's Inauguration on Facebook, posing with the celebrities and vice president and stating 'proud to be an American' :smirk:

After listening to her for years going on about empowering women and the YBF message 'to help all women of all ages, shapes and sizes recognize their full potential, both inside and out' I would have thought that Donald Trump would be the last person she'd support!! :mysmilie_13:

Hear, hear. So much for supporting your sisters....she should have looked a bit closer to home when she was looking to apportion some of the blame..
Having taken the time to read some of the history of the Clinton's I can well understand why a large number of women chose not to vote for Hillary. I myself could not vote for a woman who chose to 'stand by her man' rather than support the women whose lives he destroyed. Neither could I have voted for Donald, but how is it a country like the US could not come up with credible candidates for the top job?

Funny how a lot of business men - dodgy and otherwise, sports people, and slebs love this country to bits, love their British passport even more, and are awarded the obligatory honour for charidee and services to their very well paid 'job', but prefer to pay their taxes somewhere else and live abroad in large houses, islands and yachts.

Sorry, but I neither support or have any time for them, whether its the 'altitude' or not.

Latest posts

Back