Amanda Lamb leather bags

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Susie Wusie

Registered Shopper
Has anyone bought one of her bags and if so what are your views on the quality of leather. Review on QVC are very mixed but l like some of the styles.

Has anyone bought one of her bags and if so what are your views on the quality of leather. Review on QVC are very mixed but l like some of the styles.

Don't know yet -ordered two last week so should be delivered tomorrow - will let you know what I think ....

It's a wonder she doesn't look like a leather bag after presenting "A Place in the Sun" for so long!

Don't know yet -ordered two last week so should be delivered tomorrow - will let you know what I think ....

They arrived - but only managed a quick time nice over as I'm working away for a couple of days,
Really like the large tan leather handbag - bought it as a laptop bag and it seems perfect for that it very roomy and padded for my work laptop - it's definitely a keeper leather smells lovely and has plenty of zipped pockets

I also got the smaller tan leather cross body bag which I thought I love more - but undecided ( not sure why though ) Will have another look when I'm back at the weekend

Mine arrived,
I got the green leather hobo bag.Like the colour .It is definately all leather nice smell.
There is a phone holder big enough for an I phone and a small leather coin purse attached inside as well as a side zip compartment.

Not for anyone who likes lots of compartments .

I'd say it is pretty good quality for the price and it suits me as an everyday bag.

It's a wonder she doesn't look like a leather bag after presenting "A Place in the Sun" for so long!

I quite like her, can't say about her range as I've never purchased anything but will be interested in opinions from those who have purchased from the new range.

Latest posts

Back