Oh Joe

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Susie Wusie

Registered Shopper
Watching the nutri master hour and I am amazed at how much weight Joe appears to have gained, he became very trim and fit looking and now his top is really stretched and very tight around his body and his face has filled out,s
I know we can all do it,lose weight and then put it on again but I hope it's just through overeating and not any medication he could be on as I'm so surprised by the change in his body and face shape.

Watching the nutri master hour and I am amazed at how much weight Joe appears to have gained, he became very trim and fit looking and now his top is really stretched and very tight around his body and his face has filled out,s
I know we can all do it,lose weight and then put it on again but I hope it's just through overeating and not any medication he could be on as I'm so surprised by the change in his body and face shape.

Maybe his Spiralizer broke?

It did look kinda flimsy :mysmilie_59:

To be truthful, it's probably down to all the "healthy smoothies, or nutriconcoctions" he's been necking, crushing all the substance out of his food, getting goodness, but staying hungry and eating other stuff. These concoctions are all well and good but despite being full of nutritious ingredients, are not low in calories, or sugar, and since in a juice you might put in a banana, an orange, a mango, half a pineapple, a handful of almonds and a beetroot, you could think, yes, if I sat down and actually ate that lot in one sitting, I would probably throw up before I even finished the last mouthful. However, blitzed down to a liquid, you can neck all of that in the space of a couple of minutes, and half an hour later still feel hungry! Not saying these drinks are all bad, as they're fine every now and again when you're in a hurry, or as a treat..but they're not a meal!

To be truthful, it's probably down to all the "healthy smoothies, or nutriconcoctions" he's been necking, crushing all the substance out of his food, getting goodness, but staying hungry and eating other stuff. These concoctions are all well and good but despite being full of nutritious ingredients, are not low in calories, or sugar, and since in a juice you might put in a banana, an orange, a mango, half a pineapple, a handful of almonds and a beetroot, you could think, yes, if I sat down and actually ate that lot in one sitting, I would probably throw up before I even finished the last mouthful. However, blitzed down to a liquid, you can neck all of that in the space of a couple of minutes, and half an hour later still feel hungry! Not saying these drinks are all bad, as they're fine every now and again when you're in a hurry, or as a treat..but they're not a meal!

I agree, I was having one every day, until I accurately worked out how many calories there were in each one.

Has Joe become a bit of a fattypuff now?

Anyway, I don't trust thin chefs although it must be difficult to get Joe and Big Paul focused in a camera shot at the same time.

Has Joe become a bit of a fattypuff now?

Anyway, I don't trust thin chefs although it must be difficult to get Joe and Big Paul focused in a camera shot at the same time.

There's much merit in the notion that one shouldn't trust a thin Chef.

Of course Joe isn't really a Chef but if he was you could trust him with your life :mysmilie_59:

IMG_0274.JPG

They need a few sessions on the Vibrapower. Imagine watching Joe and Paul's stomachs wibble-wobble on one of the presentations. Sure to encourage greater sales of them...

They need a few sessions on the Vibrapower. Imagine watching Joe and Paul's stomachs wibble-wobble on one of the presentations. Sure to encourage greater sales of them...

Let's face it, the idea of BIG BRODEL and Roly Poly Remblance shilling Vibrapower is no more preposterous than them shilling Actifry, Nutribullet or Spiralizers.

In fact it's no more preposterous than DODDY FLUMP Rick Hay selling himself as a keep fit and lifestyle guru, which is utterly ludicrous.

Maybe they could swap and DODDY FLUMP can cook up some dishes using his magic Fig Powder? :mysmilie_59:

Ha ha great post! Can you imagine ole brodders stepping onto a talking weighing machine, it would probably say "One at a time please"!

Ha ha great post! Can you imagine ole brodders stepping onto a talking weighing machine, it would probably say "One at a time please"!

I remember seeing a Garfield cartoon years ago. The fat cat stepped on talking scales and it said "no coach parties". Always makes me laugh.

Latest posts

Back