Peony Flowers TSV 24/02/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Some photos on the Facebook page of the TSV, they look lovely, I knew I'd regret not buying it!

I did think about cutting them but have ordered on auto delivery as really want the 2nd & 4th drop so will probably leave them as they are & mix them up when the others arrive. I didn't watch the presentation so didn't know they were taller stems. I think I may order the vase in amber that went with them & put them in my bedroom.
I just bend the stems to make them shorter. In a clear vase you can see the stems bent up a bit but in an opaque vase it will be invisible and you can then use them again

FYI, I just received the winter drop and there are only 3 hydrangea stems in there, vs the 4 described and shown - really peed off, so have fired off the following email to Peony - not sure if anyone else has/will have the same problem, but email draft as follows:

Hi there

I just received this bouquet but believe it is not as ordered. The description was as follows:

Winter - a bouquet of two crisp and blousy blue hydrangeas, two grey-blue hydrangeas, two stems of French lavender, one frosted fern and two stems of purple of purple callicarpa berries, all wrapped in cellophane. This arrangement also comes with a free Fresh Flowers room spray

However, there are only 3 hydrangea stems: 2 blue and only 1 grey-blue. I'm really disappointed, could someone please arrange for a replacement blue-grey stem to be sent to me please as right now the arrangement looks really sparse and most certainly not as described, ordered and paid for.

For other reference, you can clearly see Julie arranging the 4 hydrangea heads at around 10 mins into this video.

http://www.qvcuk.com/Peony-Seasonal-Spring-Bouquet-in-Presentation-Bag.product.707151.html

I look forward to hearing from someone.

FYI, I just received the winter drop and there are only 3 hydrangea stems in there, vs the 4 described and shown - really peed off, so have fired off the following email to Peony - not sure if anyone else has/will have the same problem, but email draft as follows:

Hi there

I just received this bouquet but believe it is not as ordered. The description was as follows:

Winter - a bouquet of two crisp and blousy blue hydrangeas, two grey-blue hydrangeas, two stems of French lavender, one frosted fern and two stems of purple of purple callicarpa berries, all wrapped in cellophane. This arrangement also comes with a free Fresh Flowers room spray

However, there are only 3 hydrangea stems: 2 blue and only 1 grey-blue. I'm really disappointed, could someone please arrange for a replacement blue-grey stem to be sent to me please as right now the arrangement looks really sparse and most certainly not as described, ordered and paid for.

For other reference, you can clearly see Julie arranging the 4 hydrangea heads at around 10 mins into this video.

http://www.qvcuk.com/Peony-Seasonal-Spring-Bouquet-in-Presentation-Bag.product.707151.html

I look forward to hearing from someone.

Tarketta, mine arrived today and I only have 3 hydrangea stems. I was sure it was 4 so, like you, checked the details and video. I would be interested to know what they have to say :mysmilie_51:

Tarketta, mine arrived today and I only have 3 hydrangea stems. I was sure it was 4 so, like you, checked the details and video. I would be interested to know what they have to say :mysmilie_51:

Hmmmm seems to me like they're trying to pull a fast one, no way am I going to let them get away with it :mysmilie_51: I got the colour wrong though, there is only 1 of the blue stems, vs 2 of the blue grey ones, but I'll see what they say first before correcting myself - I'm on the case and will keep you updated, Millie's Mum!!!!

i have to say that julie can be a bit sly with the peony flaars. its always about cutting out stems if you pardon the pun. or cheapening the display in some way i.e tiny amounts of still water, or having two stems with 3 flaars instead of six proper sized individual stems.

its a shame because her displays can be stunning.

i have to say that julie can be a bit sly with the peony flaars. its always about cutting out stems if you pardon the pun. or cheapening the display in some way i.e tiny amounts of still water, or having two stems with 3 flaars instead of six proper sized individual stems.

its a shame because her displays can be stunning.

I totally agree and I've presented Peony with evidence to prove it was meant to be 4 stems so they had better make good otherwise there will be hell to pay!

Seriously though, I am so bored of paying good money only to receive sub-par products/customer service - I seem to spend a large chunk of my free time justifiably complaining about cr*p customer service, humph.

I totally agree and I've presented Peony with evidence to prove it was meant to be 4 stems so they had better make good otherwise there will be hell to pay!

Seriously though, I am so bored of paying good money only to receive sub-par products/customer service - I seem to spend a large chunk of my free time justifiably complaining about cr*p customer service, humph.

i agree when you shop with qvc you are just hoping your going to get what you've paid for. with no irritation. sadly theres no guarantee

Well done for fighting your corner, Tarketta. I know what you mean about the time we have to spend/waste questioning, complaining and correcting their errors. It's infuriating. I rarely get a satisfactory resolution on the phone either - it's like talking to a brick wall half the time because either they don't get it, don't know what to do/say, or have to fall back on one of the standard QVC practices like sending you a letter or label by post and a week and a half later, you still haven't been refunded or got a replacement (or the missing item) so effectively you've got nowhere.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

i agree when you shop with qvc you are just hoping your going to get what you've paid for. with no irritation. sadly theres no guarantee

You wouldn't think it was much to ask really, would you?!

You wouldn't think it was much to ask really, would you?!

no you would think not. its like your just a moaner and should accept shoddy goods, late or non delivery, expensive postage on each and every item and a refund system thats still in the dark ages

Well much as I do think Q is absolutely shocking when it comes to customer service, I personally haven't had too bad an experience (mainly cos I order so much and return virtually nothing, SLAP WRISTS!) but on the whole, I think customer service has drastically declined in the UK and it wasn't great in the first place. I've had to write emails to various CEOs about once every 2 months this year, I've had such bad service, grrrr.

I haven’t received mine yet as no deliveries are getting through with the snow and ice, but if mine is missing a stem I will be straight on the phone to Peony- we’ll, that’s if BT fix my phone anytime soon, as it doesn’t seem to like minus 13 degrees !
Peony customer service is really quite good, always replacing damaged stock with no need to return broken ones.
Peony is in Shropshire though and have also been experiencing sub zero temperatures, so it may take a day or 2 for them to get to work to answer your emails / phone calls

my sister has to wait up to 28 days for a refund from ugg...speechless. the customer is no longer king

Already had a response from Peony, they're sending me out a replacement hydrangea stem with their next courier run - as I said in my reply to them, didn't even bother going to QVC as I knew Peony's customer service would be so much better!

Already had a response from Peony, they're sending me out a replacement hydrangea stem with their next courier run - as I said in my reply to them, didn't even bother going to QVC as I knew Peony's customer service would be so much better!

well done result :mysmilie_3:

Well much as I do think Q is absolutely shocking when it comes to customer service, I personally haven't had too bad an experience (mainly cos I order so much and return virtually nothing, SLAP WRISTS!) but on the whole, I think customer service has drastically declined in the UK and it wasn't great in the first place. I've had to write emails to various CEOs about once every 2 months this year, I've had such bad service, grrrr.

How else do you suppose QVC could win an Excellence in Customer Service award, except because the competition is dire?! Having said that, I still don't think they're the best of a bad bunch by a long chalk.

I've had a recent problem with an Amazon delivery (late, erroneous tracking, items missing from package which wasn't properly sealed, replacement items inexplicably delayed, had to re-re-order!) ... but at least on the phone they got on the case immediately each time and I've been given an extra month's Prime membership for free plus £5 credit. I was cross at first but only with the situation - their customer service is so helpful and efficient (in my experience), I can't help but forgive them. It is December after all. QVC have worse problems all year round!

Latest posts

Back