Peony Flowers TSV 24/02/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How else do you suppose QVC could win an Excellence in Customer Service award, except because the competition is dire?! Having said that, I still don't think they're the best of a bad bunch by a long chalk.

I've had a recent problem with an Amazon delivery (late, erroneous tracking, items missing from package which wasn't properly sealed, replacement items inexplicably delayed, had to re-re-order!) ... but at least on the phone they got on the case immediately each time and I've been given an extra month's Prime membership for free plus £5 credit. I was cross at first but only with the situation - their customer service is so helpful and efficient (in my experience), I can't help but forgive them. It is December after all. QVC have worse problems all year round!

I ended up having to email the CEO of TK Maxx Europe regarding an order which was poorly packed so several items were busted (not the first time that's happened). Calls were met with 10 mins plus of hold, emails were answered with automatic replies saying they would get back to me in 5 working days and the final straw was a follow up email stating they would respond in 10 working days...that tipped me over the edge! For the sake of a £20 refund, they ended up refunding me £10 more, sending me a £20 gift card and then a bunch of flowers with a sorry card...all they had to do was answer my email/the damn phone!

I ended up having to email the CEO of TK Maxx Europe regarding an order which was poorly packed so several items were busted (not the first time that's happened). Calls were met with 10 mins plus of hold, emails were answered with automatic replies saying they would get back to me in 5 working days and the final straw was a follow up email stating they would respond in 10 working days...that tipped me over the edge! For the sake of a £20 refund, they ended up refunding me £10 more, sending me a £20 gift card and then a bunch of flowers with a sorry card...all they had to do was answer my email/the damn phone!

Well, that takes some beating for ineptitude. Well done for persevering. At least someone had good sense in the end and admitted (via the "goodwill gestures") how painfully useless they had been. Have you shopped at TK Maxx since?

Well, that takes some beating for ineptitude. Well done for persevering. At least someone had good sense in the end and admitted (via the "goodwill gestures") how painfully useless they had been. Have you shopped at TK Maxx since?

Yip, although I'd say Next/Dwell furniture deliveries take the top spot ;)

I did indeed shop with them again, to use up the £20 gift voucher before that went cattywampus but I'm now less inclined to shop online there for sure.

Yip, although I'd say Next/Dwell furniture deliveries take the top spot ;)

I did indeed shop with them again, to use up the £20 gift voucher before that went cattywampus but I'm now less inclined to shop online there for sure.

I shall be using this word daily until the end of the year!

Latest posts

Back