Twittering budgies

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Have Q on in the background, and listening to the gushing, over excitable guest prattling on non-stop about bobbly jumpers with Catherine (I've-no-time-for-a-life-until-I-get-my-hair-restyled) Chuntley, is akin to a couple of giggly schoolgirls trying to outshout each other. I've noticed this is happening more and more with the much younger guests who are appearing when describing their 'fashion' range. Don't know what the producers are after, but its a big switch off for me, and I turn over.

Monday evening saw Pipa and Carla wittering on about their favourite 'movies', oblivious to the 2 models parading around in Bob Mackie fleecy things. I wondered if they thought they were off-air (e.g. For a promo break) but if that was the case you'd think the bods in the gallery would put them straight ?

So I saw the garments but got absolutely no info about them.

Watching far too many "presentations" of product nowadays on QVC is a waste of time. The hours seem to be less and less relevant for a shopper to make a moderately informed decision to purchase. Instead we are treated to poorly executed chat shows and blatant self-promotion.

It hasn't taken a long time to degenerate... Given the speed at which QVC are going in this direction I think it might become an easy choice to stop watching or buying a single thing... Sad, really. At this rate the best thing about QVC is this forum where you get product info and the best and worst of the Q are highlighted.

Yes, and while we are on the subject of presenters talking rubbish, who saw Jill Franks wittering on about being addicted to tassels? Three giant, hideous tassels with absolutely no purpose for £15 and JF was peeing her pants cos they sold out. WTF? I mean tassels? She doesn't even have any breasts to speak of to attach them to (were she into that as well).

CC

Those tassels selling out is causing a commotion on Q's FB page - people begging for them to be brought back into stock. Didn't see the presentation myself, but can't imagine I could ever get that excited about tassels.

Yes, and while we are on the subject of presenters talking rubbish, who saw Jill Franks wittering on about being addicted to tassels? Three giant, hideous tassels with absolutely no purpose for £15 and JF was peeing her pants cos they sold out. WTF? I mean tassels? She doesn't even have any breasts to speak of to attach them to (were she into that as well).

CC

i saw the tassels three random colours for the life of me where would you put three different coloured tassels answers on a postcard

When I saw the tassels I thought there would be three of one of the three colours... Utterly pointless if you wanted a pair for curtain tiebacks or any single room accessory, surely?

These sort of tassels are normally tied on to cupboard handles or dangle on keys which are kept in locks (IYkWIM) so they don't need to match.

Latest posts

Back