Lunch Time Show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Glittergirl

Registered Shopper
Just turned over to this and Chloe and Baby Claire are already annoying!
There's also about 4 women stroking a duvet cover!

On a serious marketing note, I would certainly not buy the way they are presenting and in fact had to switch off!

Anyone agree or even enjoy the lunchtime shows?

Maybe it was a bad pairing or just bad timing? :mysmilie_13:

On a serious marketing note, I would certainly not buy the way they are presenting and in fact had to switch off!

I hate the lunchtime shows. I feel embarrassed for those presenting and participating. Nauseating!

On the odd occasions I've been around to catch the lunchtime show, I've had to switch over sharpish - cannot bear the faux joviality and banter, all the while flogging tat.

I also can't bear all the 'sensual' stroking of bed linen - it's like they're seconds away from dry humping it, most offputting.

I have switched it on a few times and only lasted a few mins, it did seem a complete and utter farce regardles of who was taking part.

I think since it started, the amount of time I've seen it when hopped on hasn't even added up to five minute, I seen it when it was a "Loose Women" type format, and now that it's an afternoon version of the morning show, shoving all the guests on a couch, where the fools agree, while all nodding and fake smililing, to using/loving/buying/can't live without everything that that particular show is flogging. I agree with all of the above, yes I too find it nauseating to watch and believe me, I've got a strong stomach. As for CS and CE, I'd sooner stick needles down my fingernails than watch a whole hour of those two embarrassments.

I've not seen many lunch shows but today was poor!

Too many people looking awkward and not knowing what to say! Purring over a duvet with a baby voice presenter was so painful to watch! So I didn't! :mysmilie_43:

Awful show I had not watched for some time but switched on yesterday and switched off after a couple of minutes.

Why in hell's name have they persisted with this car crash of a "show"? It's been going on for yonks and although I only rarely see it at this time of day, every one I've seen has been appalling - it's so stilted and fake, it makes the old soap opera "Crossroads" actors seem like the Royal Shakespeare Company. Can't they see how bad it is? They remind me of a bunch of nodding dogs in car windows.

I think since it started, the amount of time I've seen it when hopped on hasn't even added up to five minute, I seen it when it was a "Loose Women" type format, and now that it's an afternoon version of the morning show, shoving all the guests on a couch, where the fools agree, while all nodding and fake smililing, to using/loving/buying/can't live without everything that that particular show is flogging. I agree with all of the above, yes I too find it nauseating to watch and believe me, I've got a strong stomach. As for CS and CE, I'd sooner stick needles down my fingernails than watch a whole hour of those two embarrassments.

I watched a 'Loose Women'type format too. Saturday show I believe?Well it was awful.All round a table handling shoes ,a bottle of some kind of cosmetic etc.A lot of irrelevant banter and all in agreement everything was great.All the usual words I won't bore you with.Of course each presenter was trying to out-talk the others.I came to the conclusion that this coffee time / friends set up wasn't conducive to selling products to customers as it came across as childish ,pushy,and not involved enough in the details of products but in presenters.It was embarrassing to watch and yes, I also have a strong stomach but all that ego round one table was too much.Never again!!!!

In the middle of it there's the Generation Game conveyor style quiz ,you can win all the Q items a guest can remember . its embarrassing .

They must get an audience. I never watch a whole show and generally avoid it.

We definitely sing from a different hymn sheet to the "normal" Q shoppers. It's a bleeding awful format but it must have the obligatory sales spikes otherwise it wouldn't be trotted out season after season.

It is awful. Caught the one with Mally on it, CE & CR were presenting. Mally was hilarious she kept shouting over from the couch annoying CE lol. That's the longest I've watched it for 15 mins...record.

We certainly are not brainwashed and certainly not Groupies! Ohhh wait, maybe I will become a BBlogger? Nah, maybe not! :mysmilie_852::mysmilie_852:

Latest posts

Back