Create and Craft TV Live at AFCI's Creativation in Phoenix, Arizona AND launching New and Exciting products in their World Wide Week Event

Toy Story Create and Craft will be once again returning to the Association for Creative Industry's Creativation Show this January; the huge crafting trade show, this year hosted in Phoenix, Arizona. Create and Craft will be broadcasting live links onto both their UK and US channels and via Facebook Live from Phoenix throughout the event which runs from Thursday 18th to Monday 22nd January.

Creativation is one of the most exciting events in the Create and Craft calendar and showcases over 300 exhibitors which enables Create and Craft to bring you the latest news and trends for 2018 from the comfort of your own home. This is Create and Craft's sixth year broadcasting.....

Read More.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Well did that cut remind us of anything?

ADVERTISING

Browsing the channels this evening I was surprised to see the launch of the Stellis (?) cut amethyst in the Deal of the Day. Now I am sure that it was different enough to not be the same but it looks a lot like the Wobito snowflake that Gemporia have recently been selling. TJC were selling their 4ct gold pendant for 90 whereas Gems would have taken it to air with a final price of perhaps 150 - if they were that similar.
    I remember Gems presenters saying that their Wobito snowflakes might not be making a return to screens (which I know is sales technique) but seeing TJC this evening - well it just made me wonder.
    You can do a search on gemporia for Wobito and in TJC take a look at item number 2663728 and see what you think!
    Likes historymystery liked this post

2.    Tune into Price Crash - Sky Channel 677

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

I should think Steve Bennett will be on to that straight away (or the Wobito Brothers will, as presumably they have a patent on it) if there is any question that another channel are marketing jewellery with stones that are the same cut, but under a different name. I would think they'd have that sewn up tightly. Check out:

http://www.tjc.co.uk/pendants/oto---....-2663728.html

I must admit, it does look very similar!
    Last edited by historymystery; 05-02-2017 at 02:25 PM.

4.    Advertisment