how much ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Just browsed through the Yong Kim section, and there is almost nothing under £100 (unless its on special or clearance) - near enough the same with Join.

How can Q charge such prices ? some of the items were nearer the £200 mark which is insane. Clearly they sell - or are they, giving the amount of 'stuff' in Clearance.

If I want to indulge in those prices I go on-line for better quality garments in a similar vein. I can recommend Sahara if anyone's interested, they at least deliver in boxes with tissue paper wrapping, not a plastic bag and screwed up item on arrival.

Paying double for postage and return is another reason I don't buy anymore. Q is becoming a real rip-off company and clearly rely now on new customers only.

Just browsed through the Yong Kim section, and there is almost nothing under £100 (unless its on special or clearance) - near enough the same with Join.

How can Q charge such prices ? some of the items were nearer the £200 mark which is insane. Clearly they sell - or are they, giving the amount of 'stuff' in Clearance.

If I want to indulge in those prices I go on-line for better quality garments in a similar vein. I can recommend Sahara if anyone's interested, they at least deliver in boxes with tissue paper wrapping, not a plastic bag and screwed up item on arrival.

Paying double for postage and return is another reason I don't buy anymore. Q is becoming a real rip-off company and clearly rely now on new customers only.

I agree about the prices on Q but Sahara? Really?
Like this in viscose?

https://saharalondon.com/diagonal-print-top-black-ecru

I think that for every pound increase there has been a correspondingly reduction in quality.

I purchased a few higher priced items years ago but recent (18 months ago so gawd knows how much further it has deteriorated) items from the same ranges was really poor. A case of Q getting their greedy mits on it and squeezing even more profit by skimping on quality.

For those prices I would use a DHS shop to gauge the quality and fit then perhaps order further items on line.

It always amazes me who can keep buying tops at this price over and over. For me, something priced at these levels is a considered purchase, not for everyday use where few people would know once you're wearing it anyway. Ingrid often says that YK would be ideal to lounge around at home in. At those prices, you've got to be joking. I'll stick to the £4.99 trousers I found in the Factory Shop, thanks. I haven't bought from QVC for months because of their prices. IW are much better value.

...Ingrid often says that YK would be ideal to lounge around at home in. At those prices, you've got to be joking. .......

Absolutely ! knocking around in the house in a top costing £140 and then you get fat splashes, dog hairs and that stray piece of melted chocolate (!) down the front. She may live like that as she probably gets a never ending supply of YK clothing, but for me even £140 is a lot of money to cough up for an evening dress, let alone a wafer thin fabric top.

...Ingrid often says that YK would be ideal to lounge around at home in. At those prices, you've got to be joking. .......

Absolutely ! knocking around in the house in a top costing £140 and then you get fat splashes, dog hairs and that stray piece of melted chocolate (!) down the front. She may live like that as she probably gets a never ending supply of YK clothing, but for me even £140 is a lot of money to cough up for an evening dress, let alone a wafer thin fabric top.

If I had a £140 flimsy YK top on to lounge in, I'd sit on the edge of the couch all day scared stiff to move in it, just case I "uncreased" it :mysmilie_15: No thanks I'll stick to my comfortable, great priced, great quality Ideal World tops thanks.

Couldn't agree more and shocked by some of the styles of this range never mind the price! Who actually buys them?

Join Clothes are another range that I think is way over priced. I saw Tops the other day that looked like something you would wear painting the house! At £60-£100 no thanks! :mysmilie_5:

Couldn't agree more and shocked by some of the styles of this range never mind the price! Who actually buys them?

Join Clothes are another range that I think is way over priced. I saw Tops the other day that looked like something you would wear painting the house! At £60-£100 no thanks! :mysmilie_5:

I think I saw the same Join show.Some tops looked like they were made of horsehair.
The presenters admitted the material is very prone to creasing ,the other problem you can't hang them on hangers as they will stretch way out of shape.Not that they have much shape anyway.

The ones I saw had no shape that was the problem! Size 8-22 one size fits all, shapeless! :mysmilie_1:

It's even worse than "lounging " IT keeps saying she sleeps in hers or goes houseriding or some other such daft activities.

Ok when you are getting them free and if your ex is a multi millionaire but not when it is the amount an OAP gets to live on in a week.

Always remember that these £140 jobs need to be layered with at least one other £140 item per wear.

My aunt once described a certain YK top as looking like something you'd wear to go out in a field to pick potatoes. Not at these prices you wouldn't!

We should start a Thread of things we could do in YK and Join clothes! Like wear them to bed! :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back