Sharon and Goody

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maybe they've got better assignments? They were QVC's favourites for years and I love Sharon but things move on. There's new brands and ranges on QVC so maybe they need different models with different body types. I have to say though, Sharon could have sold a chip paper were she dressed it in. Cant' think why she's not there - unless of course it's her choice.

CC

I think she is still rolled out for Kim & Co so perhaps she will make an appearance on the upcoming TSV.

Sharon used to do a lot of jewellery shows but was dropped from those around the time Joan Rivers left.

Some of the new ones are a bit wooden and they could badly be doing with getting a more diverse range iof shapes and heights. The plus models are supposedly size 18/large (in their dreams) yet some ranges go to 3Xl.

Mr L always called Goody a man eater and reckoned she was always looking for a wall to lean against IYKWIM:mysmilie_11:

I think she is still rolled out for Kim & Co so perhaps she will make an appearance on the upcoming TSV.

Sharon used to do a lot of jewellery shows but was dropped from those around the time Joan Rivers left.

Some of the new ones are a bit wooden and they could badly be doing with getting a more diverse range iof shapes and heights. The plus models are supposedly size 18/large (in their dreams) yet some ranges go to 3Xl.

I agree some of the new models are very wooden - they need to make sure they are not out and about near bonfire night.

I agree some of the new models are very wooden - they need to make sure they are not out and about near bonfire night.

Or walking through the clothing department at QVC Towers, all that friction and static from the polyester is a fire hazard.

Mr L always called Goody a man eater and reckoned she was always looking for a wall to lean against IYKWIM:mysmilie_11:

I liked Goody although Mr CC used to say she was a bit old (clearly hasn't looked at me too closely lately he he he). You're never too old if you're good at your job and Goody is IMO. Never took herself too seriously, Sharon neither for that matter.

CC

Does anyone remember Renee the tall model with lovely hair and bad complexion ? Not seen her for a couple of years.

Never really liked Goody, don't know why. I have always thought Sharon was an incredibly graceful model. She was pleasing to watch and knew how to show clothes off to their advantage. I don't care for that Amanda who was on doing the Vionic TSV or the jewellery model Catherine, who is just blandness personified. Not that keen on Jerry either, she often pops up on the fashion on Lorraine Kelly's segment on Good Morning Britain or whatever it's called now. (ITV Breakfast Telly.)

Last edited:
Did Goody not hurt her shoulder or arm months ago? Said she would be back in a few weeks and have never seen her since!

Have heard DF mention her but she talks about a lot of them as 'mates'? They've worked together for years!

There is one model with a name like CJ (I think) who has the most awful make up and no eyebrows and her hairline is quite far back with no problem effort to soften it.

I'm amazed that someone who is a professional applies her make up like that, the colour and tide mark between face and neck is unbelievable and it looks as if she has forgotten to put anything on her eyes, lips or cheeks.

Does anyone remember Renee the tall model with lovely hair and bad complexion ? Not seen her for a couple of years.

I wonder if it's because Renee did some....shall we say "adult" modelling and it didn't fit into qvc's wholesome image.

I wonder if it's because Renee did some....shall we say "adult" modelling and it didn't fit into qvc's wholesome image.

I don't think so, Chloe Everton was in the news because Sky Sports demended she remove her Twitter page because of all her dirty (and they were dirty), sexual innuendo filled Tweets, they printed some in the paper and the girls filthy. So if wholesome is the image QVC are after, Chloe Everton puts paid to that. :mysmilie_17:

Sometimes the models disappear to reappear again. I don't think the majority of the models are used to doing thier own make up. I know Stacey from models preferred hinted to that fact.

Maybe she will serve cream teas for Flinty Bint (visions of Mrs Overall or the other doddering old waitress Julie Walters used to do)

Latest posts

Back