Sharon and Goody

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've noticed every time I've channel hopped on to QVC, more often than not Ali Bailey is on be it "fashion" or beauty products. She reminds me of a younger version of Tiff, with an expression that's totally lacking in personality and a painted on smile, compare them to Sharon, Tanya and Goody who's smile radiated warmth and likability and it's no contest. QVC are trying to put them selves as up there thinking they're high end, well with selling the likes of Quacker Factory, JML products and High Street Tv, they might want to think again.

She's the current 'Golden Girl' with Katherine Russell following closely behind.

Ali has a lovely face but the hair has come over all dead which rather lets down the classy look (it's almost approaching Jackie's level of straw). She needs to go back to her natural colour for a while.

Ali has a lovely face but the hair has come over all dead which rather lets down the classy look (it's almost approaching Jackie's level of straw). She needs to go back to her natural colour for a while.

This is the Ali who is Simon Butler & Wilson's favourite model? The one who does the toothpaste commercial on tell?

I think QVC must be heavily "encouraging" all the models to post favourably about QVC... next they will give them all blogs!

They do realise we know that all the people who work at Q get discounts on what they buy, right? That it limits if not destroys the endorser's credibility with those of use who have to pay full price and the p&p!

Latest posts

Back