The Craft Channel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
Just read on another forum that they've gone bust. Their website is still reachable but there are no items for sale.

I knew Debbie G and Julian B were there as founders but I saw on the website that Anthony Heywood and Anna Cookson work there too. So sad that 3 of the best QVC presenters (IMO) are out of jobs again - perhaps they could come back ? IW might have a job for Anna.

I think a major backer pulled out and left them adrift. So sorry for people that have lost jobs behind the scenes. It was apparent late last year that guests were disappearing and things might not be well. Hope no one lost too much money but I fear that might not be the case. Feel sorry for Debbie and Julian.

CC

Who was the one that pulled out then?I can only think Dawn B . That's a shame for them but can't imagine any of them on either Q or I W to be honest. There's Wendie Rhodes and a few other regular presenters who'll be out of a job as well as the technical crew.

I believe Dawn Bibby has a job with Craft Buddy, designing a new range. Don't take that as gospel though. I hope Dawn's OK as she got a lot of people into craft with QVC, had her own business, probably made a lot of money and now it's all going a bit paws up. There's threads on Craft Telly Forum.

CC

Yes, she has new stamp designs coming out soon. Things have gone pear shaped for her again. Quite a few of them have got work at CC with Sara like Lizzie & Rossella. Dawn Wheeler worked really hard and is now ill- probably the stress. A lot of the Craft companies have moved to Hochanda- Els & her Elizabeth Crafts debuted at the weekend.

I was a Supplier Dealing with the Craft channel After 11th December 2016. We had not been aware that the company was taken over. And all paperwork signed was with the Craft Channel Ltd. We have supplied over 600 Orders and have revcieved no money. The admistrators from the craft channel will not talk to us or the new compnay Agency Communications Ltd. Sounds like one big scam. The new company Agency Communications Ltd did not take over they had a charge on the Craft Channel Ltd set to purchase asstets off the craft channel ltd. The payments have never been made so Legaly thay do not own the channel or its assets. Where does that leave suppliers?

This from one of the suppliers.

It's sad for all that this has happened but I think that the customers should have been told something rather than them continue to order . It must have been known there was little chance of orders being fulfilled.Now comes the task of lots of people trying to get money back from whichever of the two company owners they purchased from.I can imagine some people have spent a lot on their hobby.

Latest posts

Back