8-9mm Cultured Tahitian Pearl Earrings 14ct Gold OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

8-9mm Cultured Tahitian Pearl Leverback Earrings 14ct Gold
Item Number: 309146
QVC Price £150.00
One Time Only Price £89.88
P&P £4.95

A pair of shimmering leverback earrings, crafted from 14 carat gold and featuring black Tahitian pearls. Add a touch of luxury and glamour to casual and formal outfits with these fabulous earrings.

Oval-cut cultured black pearls: 2 x (8mm - 9mm) - sourced from Tahiti
Polished 14 carat gold
Leverback fastening - suitable for pierced ears only
Length: 2.9cm (1.1”)

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.309146

I see QVC have the gold colour options mixed up at the moment. I wonder if they will sort it out before they go to air as an OTO. Numpties strike again !

They must be having a very long tea break as no-one has bothered to change it yet! I doubt it will happen before the show...we'll see.

thats because no-one has acutally told them so they can get to work on it apparently

That's not true SCW as I phoned early this morning and got the usual 'we will pass it on to the web team'. Maybe they are on a break too. I may have been interested in buying these but have been caught with these mix ups in the past and really don't need the hastle of sending things back and waiting for a refund. It really shouldn't be happening in the first place as it only requires a quick check when they put it on their website in the first place. Thanks for the OTO post SCW but I'm giving it a miss.

No surprise then as the OTO is being aired now and still the same mixed up gold colours on the website.

Latest posts

Back