Roz Kwan was lovely to see her again?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I remember when she used to QVC often doing Gems of the Orient.

Was lovely seeing her doing South Sea Pearls last night, I was channel flicking, I recoginsed her voice before i saw her face.

One of the very rare hours I watched most of. Ros knows her stuff and is easy to watch. I'm sorry that her own range disappeared though. It was interesting and better quality than the 'organic' deformed south sea pearls. I wondered if she was a bit jet lagged. Seemed to struggle for her words a bit.

I only caught a couple of minutes of her show; she was one of my favourite guests back in the day and I still wear a couple of her jade pieces. More Gems of the Orient please QVC!

I liked that older man who used to do the Cloisonné jewellery. I know it's a bit out of style but he was really interesting to listen to. I also like Ros Kwan, sorry I didn't see her.

CC

I didn't see her , but seem to remember the name. Is she the one that sported the odd looking head pieces?

I didn't see her , but seem to remember the name. Is she the one that sported the odd looking head pieces?

I think that was the presenter of suarti Silver with stuff on her head .I may be wrong .too long ,age catching up .

Latest posts

Back