Beauty Bioscience TSV 06/03/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

One of the items is worth £109, wonder how they are going to price the TSV.

Beauty Bioscience RetinoSyn 45 Anti-Ageing Treatment 5 Piece Collection
Item Number: 230868
QVC Price £182.00
Todays Special Value Price £149.98
P&P £6.95

This hi-tech skincare collection from Beauty Bioscience is formulated to help promote a more youthful, radiant look to the skin, and features the three-phase RetinoSyn-45 system enriched with a proprietary retinol complex, a supersize DM+ Maintenance Serum to keep skin feeling hydrated, and the Ultimate Moisturizing Cream to help infuse skin with rich moisture. If your current regime isnt giving you the results youre looking for, discover a targeted trio to help visibly improve the texture and tone of your skin with this Beauty Bioscience collection.

Maximum results - this three-step routine has been designed to help all skin types that want to counteract signs of ageing, and can be used by everyone from those with mature skin, to complexions that are just starting to notice fine lines and wrinkles.

Help give your skincare routine a boost - this regime has been designed to be used when you feel like your skincare isn’t offering you the solutions you’re looking for, and can be slotted in as a boost to your regime instead of totally replacing it.

A year of targeted treatments - if you use one pump of product from Phase 1, 2 or 3 each night as indicated, you will have enough product to complete two full RetinoSyn-45 treatments. Use RetinoSyn-45 once every six months.

Titration Therapy - unlike single concentration products, this process works to help acclimate your skin to a measured concentration of product, so that you have time to adjust and get used to the dose; then this is increased gradually. Each phase lasts for two weeks.

Contains:

1 x RetinoSyn-45 (60ml in total) - a targeted three-step system designed with a gradient of concentrated ingredients, starting from the lowest dose in Phase 1 (2 x 10ml), then Phase 2 (2 x 10ml), to the most potent in Phase 3 (2 x 10ml), to be used every evening for 45 days, twice a year. Infused with vitamin A and peptides
1 x DM Plus Serum (60ml; supersize) - this lightweight serum helps to give skin a supple and moisturised look and feel
1 x Ultimate Moisturizing Cream (60ml; large size) - an AM and PM moisturiser developed to provide intense hydration and help to soothe your skin. Infused with lipopeptides and a non-acid form of vitamin C

How to use:

RetinoSyn-45:

In the morning, cleanse with a gentle cleanser, use your serum and moisturiser, and protect with a broad spectrum SPF 30 or higher
In the evening, cleanse with a gentle cleanser and then apply RetinoSyn-45
Start with Phase 1, use a pump of 1A and a pump of 1B - cocktail together then apply to skin. Be sure to use around eye and mouth area.
Apply moisturiser
After two weeks (14 treatments total) immediately begin using Phase 2 (2A and 2B) and repeat process
After Phase 2, immediately begin Phase 3 for two weeks (14 treatments total)

DM Plus Serum:

Apply before your moisturiser

Ultimate Moisturizing Cream:

Smooth over your skin in light, upward strokes both morning and night

Note: if your skin begins to feel sensitive at any time, do not be alarmed, this is normal for some users. Use R45 every other night if skin begins to feel sensitive

Store between 18C - 29C out of direct sunlight

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.230868

Another beautiful American flogging overpriced skincare :yawn:

Saying that, no different to a beautiful British woman flogging overpriced skincare I suppose, or any woman come to that..... or man.....ok I'll stop now :mysmilie_17:

Another range aimed at giving us the key to that all important youth.As I near another decade well past my Bus Pass I could be tempted into this---but then pause & hit the reject button.I just aim to look as good as I can for my age (not saying I am succeeding!) & I am blessed with good health, for which I am always grateful, but I feel bamboozled by all this.I use skincare which is pricey to some but well within my pension limits & thanks to some suggestions on here I am trying some alternatives to my usual cleansers from Boots.I always use creams , morning & night & sun creams, my worst 'concern' now is pigmentation.Remember 'we' fellow pensioners & those once deemed to be in 'old age' are the new 40 year olds & my GP told me that so it MUST be true!

A lot of beauty TSVs at the moment. I can never decide so I stick to my usual regime that I buy from Boots.

We must be on the same regime, although I do add Alpha H liquid gold every other night and SBC collagen on the nights between. I gave up on the qvc magic potions years ago.:mysmilie_17:

It is a different make but to me, the before and afters are just about the same. Not good enough for the price. 4pm show and Alison Young looks awful, horrid dress, horrid hair, aunt sally make up and just not looking her best. The guest, however, is young, babe like and that skincare did not make her look like that.

CC

Remember 'we' fellow pensioners & those once deemed to be in 'old age' are the new 40 year olds & my GP told me that so it MUST be true!
I'm looking forward to it! 1430_1016796538381966_7951621170880005738_n.jpg

It is a different make but to me, the before and afters are just about the same. Not good enough for the price. 4pm show and Alison Young looks awful, horrid dress, horrid hair, aunt sally make up and just not looking her best. The guest, however, is young, babe like and that skincare did not make her look like that.CC

My thoughts exactly. There is a pattern going on here, - cosmetics and skin care guests/ambassadors/owners/distributors, whatever are all young and swishy haired, normally American with Hollywood teeth - and totally what the average British woman does not look like ! The age to which I aspired to look like Dusty Springfield has long gone, and I suspect most of Q's audience are the same; so being flogged skincare by a blemish free babe might work for teen magazine readers, but is a bit too late for those of us who read Womans Weekly !!!

Even in my prime (a few years ago ...) I wouldn't strive to look like most of the guest presenters of these so called 'prestigous' ranges ...

Long ago I accepted that however much one spent on potions and creams they couldn't really make that much difference.The skin is designed to be a barrier to anything that is foreign or potentially harmful.Genetics and lifestyle play a large part to how a persons' skin will look as they get older .To be honest I just just moisturise the top layer with Nivea soft and eat a balanced diet.My genetics play a large part .I have good skin but have a bad hip.I believe that beauty should be judged by a persons'personal qualities and the world has become obsessed with looks and ego.To be honest I don't give a s***whether people judge me or not.

Latest posts

Back