What does she look like

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fredab

Registered Shopper
Just switched over to Q and JR is on with the Tarrant woman they both look ****** terrible but Ingrid looks like an old bag lady andthe dress is £199. Words fail me at the cost of the dress. Seriously would anybody pay for that piece of tat

Just switched over to Q and JR is on with the Tarrant woman they both look ****** terrible but Ingrid looks like an old bag lady andthe dress is £199. Words fail me at the cost of the dress. Seriously would anybody pay for that piece of tat

I couldn't believe it when JR announced she was wearing a size 10. Not a good look but she certainly likes to show off those curves.................

Words fail me.....Julia has just admitted to squeezing her size 14 into a size 10 :mysmilie_11::mysmilie_11::mysmilie_19:

Ingrid reminds me of Maggie Smith in the Old Lady in the Van film. As for JR well I think they shoe horned her into that frock. Ingrid looks as rough as chuff and when the models strut their stuff you see the backs of the frocks glued into their bum cracks.

I admit that it haven't watched Q for a while. And truly feel they should re-christen Yong Kim to 'wrong' Kim.
As I've caught a few minutes of this right now, I simply cannot believe clothing so highly priced looks so cheap. In fact today a gave a tramp a fiver outside a shop, and i swear, he was wearing something identical to Ingrid and her khaki ensemble

If Julia thinks she looks good, her judgement is as bad as her football team. Atrocious.

I just came on here to see if anyone else thought this! They look like a couple of bag ladies !

I couldn't believe it when JR announced she was wearing a size 10. Not a good look but she certainly likes to show off those curves.................

I had to have a quick look, and jeez, JR looks like a bag of spuds, tied up with string in the middle!
Ps if she ever gets swept out to sea, I don't think she will ever drown!

I had to have a quick look, and jeez, JR looks like a bag of spuds, tied up with string in the middle!

She is a sight for sore eyes Dave. Looks like two ferrets down a drain pipe.

Ingrid reminds me of Maggie Smith in the Old Lady in the Van film. As for JR well I think they shoe horned her into that frock. Ingrid looks as rough as chuff and when the models strut their stuff you see the backs of the frocks glued into their bum cracks.

I hang my head in shame I noticed the dress clinging on to their iliac crest! I also found Julia's boots hilarious. They look like they are planted in broomsticks. Seen With the voluptuous parachute swag hem.

Hilarious. And I imagine these presenters curse the wise words here, as trolling? No. It's sensible advice that should be noted.

I bet the models hate these shows as much as Michelle hope or quacker.

Truly appalling. Julia looks like she needs a proper bra fitting in that dress. I'm sure the prices have increased too. Those silly waistcoats over £ 100 .Who is buying this stuff.?

Its like a comedy show. Surely people don't pay nearly £200 for a dress that looks like a bag of rags. Ha Ha, someone has just messaged in to say Julia should wear a larger size :mysmilie_17: Its not one of you is it.

Theres a top now for £140. Good grief I wouldn't pay £50 for it. Have some people got more money than sense.

JR just said a lady online has told her to go up a size. JR responded indignintly she could not as the arms would be too big, Err Jules we are not looking at your arms love.

A viewer just suggested JR wear a bigger size but she was having none of it................trust me too big on the arms

JR just said a lady online has told her to go up a size. JR responded indignintly she could not as the arms would be too big, Err Jules we are not looking at your arms love.

Lol...but they're always telling us it doesn't matter about the size too much in this brand....

Oh my word!! Reading this thread I had to have a quick look and In all seriousness she looks absolutely ridiculous, her chesticles look ten times bigger than usual, I've got a dress similar from Ideal World for a tenner (mines viscose and short sleeved) and no, I'd never wear black boots with it or squash my chesticles within an inch of their lives.

Wouldn't you think with all the millions of pounds profit QVC make, they'd get some mirrors in the building, tight arses! :mysmilie_17:

Kudos for Julia for going for it, but I do agree she should dress for her true size. It looked better when she had the waistcoat over it. Don't think she appreciated comments on her size, thought it was a bit of a strained hour!!

Latest posts

Back