What does she look like

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not Julia or IT but I've just seen Jackie spaniel ears on after her BrazilIan holiday and what the hell does she think that hair looks like.

Please someone put the woman out of her misery or at the very least give her a mirror and specs so she can see how ridiculous she looks.

Not Julia or IT but I've just seen Jackie spaniel ears on after her BrazilIan holiday and what the hell does she think that hair looks like.

Please someone put the woman out of her misery or at the very least give her a mirror and specs so she can see how ridiculous she looks.

I cannot imagine changing to a hideous hairstyle from a flattering one. A buzz-cut might be an improvement!!!

I just had to have a look
What is it with boots and dresses it might have look better with a dainty shoe
No come to think of it a bin bag would look better
I would not pay £5.00 for that load of tat

It would look even better with two dainty shoes ! (Are you really Glen Campbell in disguise ? :mysmilie_8:

Lol. very fashion forward as Glen would say.

Se could try some stripey sandals for the safari look, or some boat shoes for the nautical look, or possibly a little pant or a corsage with that detail there just going through, you know. Or how about a visible red g-string for the hooker look! Amsterdam edam red is all the rage this season! Mix and match! Dress it up! Dress it down! Wear what you like! It's all about the story.

Jumping presenters... Did anyone see poor Jilly presenting the LOGO by Lori Goldstein range with the badger-haired stylist yesterday?

Why anyone would think this range adds anything to QVC is beyond me... Very expensive tops trimmed with dingy looking lace like a pyjama top for £60 before p&p... And all making you look extremely hippy and squat, judging by what I saw. Now I'm as guilty as the next person for buying tops to cover up body parts only to find I've made myself look a fright... But I haven't paid the outrageous sums charged by QVC for far too many of their so-called fashion ranges.

Don't know who buys these baggy looking clothes and the price is ridiculous! Very unflattering, they remind me of Cinderella rags! :mysmilie_13:

I always think that this range, especially in the earth toned crinkle fabric, make the wearers look like film versions of the survivors of a post nuclear attack, or the walking dead.

That style of dress only suits someone with a less exuberant pair but Julia did suit that colour.

Latest posts

Back