Ruth Langsford

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think she'd like Quacker Factory or one of Anthony's confections. :mysmilie_50:

Talking of male designers, what's happened to Harald Pomplemousse ? Not seen him for yonks.

Ah yes Harland Pamplemouse :)mysmilie_17:) he was a true eccentric, unlike Antthony who's a faux one with all those crazy outfits but just doesn't quite manage to pull the eccentricity off.

QVC apparently didn't renew Harald Ps contract but that's QVC for you, let's the guduns go and keeps the cheap crap.

I like Ruth but intrigued to what fashions she will choose for her shows! Don't think she suits the Q Fashion chain tbh! :mysmilie_17:

Harald can dress women, such a loss, loved his shows. Antthony plays dress up with himself and sells granny clothes, no offence intended.

actually harald range wasnt that popular enough to sustain him coming over but apparently Ruth is bringing her own range in may ive read

Actually, Haralds clothes were quite popular as was he and QVC never renewed his contract as he himself said live on air on his last show. I don't mean this to sound patronising but it was on a school day so you probably wouldn't have heard him.

I had to Google to find out who she was too. Are they working their way through Loose Women, having already had Andrea McLean doing jewellery? They should invite straight talking Janet Street Porter, that would be a hoot!

I had to Google to find out who she was too. Are they working their way through Loose Women, having already had Andrea McLean doing jewellery? They should invite straight talking Janet Street Porter, that would be a hoot!

Lisa Snowden was a Loose Woman too I think

:mysmilie_19:

Not only me then not knowing who she was.

When are we going to get Victoria 'Becks' now she has an award for her 'services to the fashion industry'? Then we will all be eating the odd prawn so we can fit into the offerings & going into great debt so we can afford AND having to fill in a 20 page questionnaire to see if we are of the image to wear them.

I never watch ITV in the mornings, but Eamonn and Ruth must have some sort of financial contract with most of the weekly womens magazines because they are never out of them (boring), which is how I'm aware of her. The hair (like another poster said) is like a flat helmet, why doesn't she have it restyled? QVC is just another money making exercise for her, she's probably never heard of the 'designers' - she would never wear QVC fashion to a family wedding like Kathy did.

That other awful pair I've only seen in magazines are Schofield and Willoughby. How long before Willoughby gets her snout in the QVC coffers, she's done so many other money making deals from hair colour to bedding, that its only a matter of time, and will see what sort of returns Langford gets and then her agent Jonathan Shalit will lunge forth. Then of course there's the dreadful Chloe Madeley (another regular in the magazines), I'm surprised she hasn't been on for the fitness hours.

Cynical ? of course I am. And as for Victoria Beckham (as someone mentioned), is she still around ? who knows, she may well end up on qvc after last week's revelations.

I've just caught that promo with her in it, and she says something like "I'm raiding QVCs fashion department and picking out my favourites and putting together outfits...........with the help of QVC stylist" or something along those lines I was only hopping through, but er, how can "she" be picking out "her" favourites and putting together outfits if it's with the help of "QVC stylists"? Well surely It's not her then is it? It's the stylists (if you can call them that) No sorry, don't get it.

When are we going to get Victoria 'Becks' now she has an award for her 'services to the fashion industry'? Then we will all be eating the odd prawn so we can fit into the offerings & going into great debt so we can afford AND having to fill in a 20 page questionnaire to see if we are of the image to wear them.

Yes, then they can bring her cook book out "When The Slim Lady Slims" you'll open it up to find one page with a picture of a lettuce leaf on it......and that's it. As everyone knows with QVC it's the name you pay for, so the book will be on offer for the amazing price of £399.99 three easy pays of £133.33 £5.95 p&p

Well I may be wrong but I am sure I read somewhere that Mrs Beckham only makes clothes in a size 6. That's me out then.

Just looking at the Baftas it would appear that topless flat chested dressing is the look of the night. All of it was ghastly looking and did very little for the females who appeared to be having great difficulty holding up the material around anorexic looking ribs.

Off piste re the thread title, but seeing that LaLa Land won best picture at the BAFTAS, I saw it and thought it was a load of rubbish with the 2 leads useless at both singing and dancing. It was an insult to call it a musical, but clearly I know nothing.

Latest posts

Back