Ruth Langsford

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Off piste re the thread title, but seeing that LaLa Land won best picture at the BAFTAS, I saw it and thought it was a load of rubbish with the 2 leads useless at both singing and dancing. It was an insult to call it a musical, but clearly I know nothing.

Totally agree. The film was a big disappointment. Suppose this means it's going to win an Oscar now. Why???????

She's in DM today showing off her backside.

I saw this! I tend to have a look online at the Daily Mail showbiz page for a look at any gossip. I just thought "Silly b****" to be honest. She was on about her diamond engagement ring + I was disappointed there was nowhere to leave a comment. I would have loved to have asked her if it was anything like the naff, cheap tat she pedals at QVC.

Ruth Langsford

I am looking forward to seeing RL on qvc, she always seem down to earth. I just can't see her in a Yong Kim
creation...:giggle:

Ruth Langsford

I am looking forward to seeing RL on qvc, she always seem down to earth. I just can't see her in a Yong Kim
creation...:giggle:
If she's getting paid to promote YK then she will have to do as she's told. She can't look any worse than IT in it.

Quite a few comments on QVC FB saying what does she know about fashion, she has a stylist for TV shows.

One binlid leaping forward saying Ruth does know fashion.:mysmilie_15:

It was a bit disappointing LA LA Land after all the hype! Enjoyed it all the same :mysmilie_50:

I must admit I enjoyed it too, but I was expecting it to be better given the critics praise. It's a good film, but not best picture worthy, I think it's the novelty of it being a musical and "feel good" in a world of gritty miserable dramas.

Off piste re the thread title, but seeing that LaLa Land won best picture at the BAFTAS, I saw it and thought it was a load of rubbish with the 2 leads useless at both singing and dancing. It was an insult to call it a musical, but clearly I know nothing.

I've only seen an excerpt and thought no thanks and I like musicals.

Didn't appeal to me at all but then I can't think of the last film which did based on what trailers and reviews I saw. I think I'm too old for these films which seem to have one good clip which is shown to death only to find the rest of the film wasn't worth the petrol to get there.

I must admit I enjoyed it too, but I was expecting it to be better given the critics praise. It's a good film, but not best picture worthy, I think it's the novelty of it being a musical and "feel good" in a world of gritty miserable dramas.

My friend hated it! I've read people are saying it's a bit like Marmite - you either Love it or Hate It! Worth watching and it's passable!

Sorry, but all these 'magazine' slebs - (down to earth or not, whatever that means, we all have to use the toilet !), are just jumping on a money making bandwagon.

Their Agent says 'you could make some income by putting your name to ?????, so Lisa Snowden, Michelle Money, Lulu, Anne Diamond - remember her, Joan 'desperate' Collins, now Ruth Langsford who was nobody till she married Holmes. Who next I wonder, Lorraine Kelly ? Holly wide eyes Willoughby? how about the ultimate publicity seeker Amanda Holden ? then there's that other clothes horse Ayesha Dixon (why do I feel that BGT is not about the contestants but is just a showcase for the above 2 on the red carpet just showing off their frocks ?)

Sorry, but all these 'magazine' slebs - (down to earth or not, whatever that means, we all have to use the toilet !), are just jumping on a money making bandwagon.

Their Agent says 'you could make some income by putting your name to ?????, so Lisa Snowden, Michelle Money, Lulu, Anne Diamond - remember her, Joan 'desperate' Collins, now Ruth Langsford who was nobody till she married Holmes. Who next I wonder, Lorraine Kelly ? Holly wide eyes Willoughby? how about the ultimate publicity seeker Amanda Holden ? then there's that other clothes horse Ayesha Dixon (why do I feel that BGT is not about the contestants but is just a showcase for the above 2 on the red carpet just showing off their frocks ?)
AH is coming to Q very soon with her homeware range.

NO, you are kidding !!!!!

I shall be throwing a brick at the tele then ! why are we overloaded with these useless talentless .............. grrrrr !

God almighty, I really was being facetious when I mentioned old botox chops. I went on that Twitter link, and what an education ! Am not on Twitter and now I know why ! pathetic idiots tweeting puerile comments in the hope of being noticed by their 'idols', who in turn get their 'people' to reply. Looking at Holden's face, her eyes are getting more and more cat-like. How long before she get to this state ......

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q...oman&qpvt=wildenstein+the+cat+woman&FORM=IGRE

Totally talentless bimbo (and that is doing a disservice to bimbos). am I getting the wrong end of the stick or is that snow globe her "range""?

Latest posts

Back