Laura Geller TSV 9/4/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can't wait! Hope it's a good one. Hopefully she will bring the new bnb shades.
Also I'll be keeping an eye on Mally's offerings in February.

I would like to see the new BNB shades as at the moment I have to switch from Fair to Medium so one inbetween would perhaps be OK all year round! In the pic, what is in the square box? Is that a blusher you swirl round to get one colour or do you have to pick out different shades? There is a lot of variation in it.... help please!!

I would like to see the new BNB shades as at the moment I have to switch from Fair to Medium so one inbetween would perhaps be OK all year round! In the pic, what is in the square box? Is that a blusher you swirl round to get one colour or do you have to pick out different shades? There is a lot of variation in it.... help please!!

Totally agree, Mazza, I can't use fair as it's too pink and medium is too dark - I want to get my mitts on the in between shade, light but no UK distributor seems to be getting those new shades sadly :(

It's a blusher and looks to be like the filter finish blusher they had on Q a while back, but looks like it's minus the copious amounts of glitter everyone complained about - you can pick out shades, or swirl it around I reckon

More flipping primer!!!!! I have vats of the stuff... Yeah, I keep forgetting to use it, but even so why does it get lumped into so many TSVs? The palette looks lovely.

More flipping primer!!!!! I have vats of the stuff... Yeah, I keep forgetting to use it, but even so why does it get lumped into so many TSVs? The palette looks lovely.

I agree - I've got two in my stash and despite using my current one pretty much every single day, I'm only halfway through after about 6 months.

Much as I like the look of the blusher, I'm definitely out - I think this will be a more popular one than previous TSVs though as it's going back to the classics. I wish she'd bring back the Eye Rimz though, they were great.

I like her primer and I think in the pic the lipstick looks a lovely colour. The trouble with a blush like that is, with all the colours separated out I have no idea what it would look like swirled together. I mean it ranges from deep plum to a highlight tone. I think I would need to see it on air. I might get it depending on price.

I like her primer and I think in the pic the lipstick looks a lovely colour. The trouble with a blush like that is, with all the colours separated out I have no idea what it would look like swirled together. I mean it ranges from deep plum to a highlight tone. I think I would need to see it on air. I might get it depending on price.

I don't personally rate the LG primer... Nor the bare minerals one.

When I do remember to use primer I mix benefit Porefessional and That Gal. Porefessional is very siliconey and rolls off on me. Mixing it with That Gal fixes the problem and gives luminosity to go with the pore diminishing and smoothing of Porefessional. Works a treat when I remember!!

Might be worth watching the QVC DE video. Even if you don't understand a word it will probably still be more informative than anything on QVC UK!!!

There's no video to watch unfortunately..
IMG_0118.JPG

QVC Product Detail
LAURA GELLER BEAUTY CANVAS MAKEUP SET WITH BALANCE-N-BRIGHTEN FOUNDATION, 6PCS.
LAURA GELLER Beauty Canvas Make-up-Set mit Balance-n-Brighten Foundation, 6tlg.
Product thumbnail
This article is not available.
Adjust Text Size:
DESCRIPTION
Detailed product description will follow soon.
print this page
Tell a friend

Email Recommend - Twitter
Tell a friend - Pinterest
Tell a friend - Facebook

I don't personally rate the LG primer... Nor the bare minerals one.

When I do remember to use primer I mix benefit Porefessional and That Gal. Porefessional is very siliconey and rolls off on me. Mixing it with That Gal fixes the problem and gives luminosity to go with the pore diminishing and smoothing of Porefessional. Works a treat when I remember!!

Might be worth watching the QVC DE video. Even if you don't understand a word it will probably still be more informative than anything on QVC UK!!!
There is no video yet as I think it will be the TSV from April 3rd.:)

Mind, they only do three shades in Germany, I've noticed this when they were doing the Supersize B&B. Also, the Supersize B&B was more expensive than we got it here and they made it the TSV! just the one item. Probably Germany is a smaller market for LG.

Latest posts

Back