These Beauty Bloggers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'll believe Elvis is alive before I believe a QVC blogger, especially Fibby Flints bestie Sharon, I'd also believe Father Christmas is real before I ever believed a word from her.

Disclaimer......I don't read blogs, presenter blogs, guest presenter blogs, beauty blogs, any blogs really. :mysmilie_17:

LMAO!!!!
I've never read her Blog and don't intend too! Too superficial when you get freebies by the barrow load!
Think I know more and don't need so called Bloggers to tell me what to buy! Not easily impressed by Fake and False selling these days!!!!! :mysmilie_8:

I agree about them being samey. I stopped reading a couple of years ago because they were all getting too self indulgent and believing people were reading because they were interested in them and their lives, rather than for reading their beauty reviews. When they all started talking about what they'd had for tea, or their children, or their latest ailment that they'd been to the GP with... I gave up! who cares?! Your blog is supposed to be about beauty!

LOL! Some of them do go on about their personal life too much! They seem to spend a lot of time at home and talk about their illnesses, which I find a BIG turn off too! Also, If they gave some poor reviews then I would give them more credit but everything is tremendous, divine, Bore Off! :mysmilie_15:

I will say this about the British Beauty Blogger, never once in the two years I have been reading her has she mentioned family or home life.

Christine/Temptalia does put up weekly photos of her dog, he usually just hanging out having fun. It started when she got him as a puppy and people asked for a photo and it just continued. He is a Labrador.

Or even QVC presenters or TSV's!!!!!! :mysmilie_15:

On QVC Facebook this morning a lot of complaining about DF's BBF and Island Boy. One Binlid did jump in saying DF's BFF gives honest reviews. Every washing machine in the UK was suddenly going as people had to wash their wet knickers. :mysmilie_17:

LOL! Some of them do go on about their personal life too much! They seem to spend a lot of time at home and talk about their illnesses, which I find a BIG turn off too! Also, If they gave some poor reviews then I would give them more credit but everything is tremendous, divine, Bore Off! :mysmilie_15:

Indeed! And don't get me started on those who talk about their children. Not only has that child not given their consent for photos of them and their various life events to be posted on the internet, but there really is NOTHING more boring than people talking about their children :mysmilie_490: You're fertile - congratulations!

Indeed! And don't get me started on those who talk about their children. Not only has that child not given their consent for photos of them and their various life events to be posted on the internet, but there really is NOTHING more boring than people talking about their children :mysmilie_490: You're fertile - congratulations!

Baby Claire Sutton goes on about her kids and husband soooooooooo much! Yeah, yeah Claire you're happily married with amazing kids, yeah, yeah we get it! :mysmilie_13:

LMAO!!!!
I've never read her Blog and don't intend too! Too superficial when you get freebies by the barrow load!
Think I know more and don't need so called Bloggers to tell me what to buy! Not easily impressed by Fake and False selling these days!!!!! :mysmilie_8:

No, me neither :mysmilie_3:

Needless and boring when they Do This! Probably don't know what else to write about as they don't seem to do much except play with Makeup, Beauty Products and watch QVC! :mysmilie_867::mysmilie_867:

On QVC Facebook this morning a lot of complaining about DF's BBF and Island Boy. One Binlid did jump in saying DF's BFF gives honest reviews. Every washing machine in the UK was suddenly going as people had to wash their wet knickers. :mysmilie_17:

LMAO, I think the worm is turning and Sahara Boy and Backside Beauty will need to up their game! :mysmilie_458::mysmilie_458::mysmilie_458:

She said Blogger talks about her kids too much! Not too mention her well being or lack of it! So boring! :mysmilie_490::mysmilie_61:

I agree about them being samey. I stopped reading a couple of years ago because they were all getting too self indulgent and believing people were reading because they were interested in them and their lives, rather than for reading their beauty reviews. When they all started talking about what they'd had for tea, or their children, or their latest ailment that they'd been to the GP with... I gave up! who cares?! Your blog is supposed to be about beauty!

Agree with you it should be all about the Beauty and this includes all Beauty and not just the ones that QVC sell! Some bloggers must lead a very sheltered life, has she/they never been to a proper Beauty Department stores where there are 100's of brands to review! Stop posting about your kids and illness as nobody cares, lolololololo! :mysmilie_12:

My friend has put this on hold, mainly because there seems a saturation of BBlogges in the market!
I see the QVC Groupie Bloggers are still posting that everything is tremendous and gorgeous! Don't believe this for a minute - funny what Freebies do to you? :mysmilie_12:

Ali the QVC model has started blogging and posting videos on Youtube if anyone is interested. She loves the Jay Whats his name foundation:confused: think her name is Abi london.

Ali the QVC model has started blogging and posting videos on Youtube if anyone is interested. She loves the Jay Whats his name foundation:confused: think her name is Abi london.

That's amazing--I mean loving (if it is Jay Manual) foundation as he made her look like CoCo the clown the other day.

I wonder if Sharon, friend to the stars, Harvey Blagger or that fella that apparently tries these exclusives out before these beauty products hit the QVC website has blogged about J Manuel and his "Victorian Hooker" style make-up yet, no doubt it'll be "amazing! fabulous! stupendous! darling!". :mysmilie_17:

I wonder if Sharon, friend to the stars, Harvey Blagger or that fella that apparently tries these exclusives out before these beauty products hit the QVC website has blogged about J Manuel and his "Victorian Hooker" style make-up yet, no doubt it'll be "amazing! fabulous! stupendous! darling!". :mysmilie_17:

'Friends to the Stars' :mysmilie_19: but darling she is Amazing, as her Tremendous Reviews and Selfies show!
Someone needs to tell her to STOP these before and after pics, silly silly gal! How much make-up can one wear at any onetime???? :mysmilie_14:

'Friends to the Stars' :mysmilie_19: but darling she is Amazing, as her Tremendous Reviews and Selfies show!
Someone needs to tell her to STOP these before and after pics, silly silly gal! How much make-up can one wear at any onetime???? :mysmilie_14:

I think she'll continue to slap it on as long as the freebies keep rolling in. :mysmilie_17: here's her latest one :mysmilie_12:

Latest posts

Back