These Beauty Bloggers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is She a Bona Fide Beauty Blogger or just a QVC Beauty Blogger?
The Jury is OUT?????????????????? :mysmilie_5:

Its big money for a few, you can tell the ones who make a lot they do videos showing their new designer handbags or jewellery which cost ££££££. I don't agree with the ones who vlog their young kids daily seems wrong to me.

Don't know how they make big money but heard a few do?

They must have plenty of spare time on their hands and not to mention a Brass Neck to ask Companies for Freebies all the time! Sorry but not for me! :mysmilie_5:

if your a true blogger you will be treading on quite a few toes...you cant love everything

Don't know how they make big money but heard a few do?

They must have plenty of spare time on their hands and not to mention a Brass Neck to ask Companies for Freebies all the time! Sorry but not for me! :mysmilie_5:

To make big money, you need to have lots of subscribers on YouTube or hits on your site. They make commission on sales made through affiliated links (when they recommend a product, and you purchase it via the link they post), ads, sponsored posts, consultancy work for brands, personal appearances, product collaborations, own product ranges etc. I don't think the successful ones need to ask for freebies, companies are only too happy to inundate them with their new releases, as products frequently sell out as a direct result of bloggers / beauty writers flagging them up. It's well worth it to the companies to send out a load of free products, as it's cheap advertising for them if some of the bigger blogs do decide to feature them.

They consider it a full time job. The more followers/groupies and the more product sold they get paid via sponsorship by the companies.

Is that so, thanks! Still don't buy into the fake Bloggers when all their reviews are Tremendous, Wonderful etc! Said Blogger has tapped into the QVC market for own selfish devices! Too wise for all the crap reviews!! :mysmilie_5:

I, for one, get sick of seeing articles in the Sunday colour supplements about this or that beauty blogger - it seems to be a quick filler for the magazines, rather than anything out of the ordinary. OK, it might have been a good idea when people started blogging, but these bloggers are not exactly rare as hens teeth these days, and as you say they are extremely unlikely to be unbiased as to what products they recommend.

QUOTE=Ellaaa;886143]It's impossible to be unbiased as a beauty blogger, in my opinion, unless you are doing it all for free and buying all the products yourself.

If you want to build it up as a "business" and make some money from it (or get freebies from brands to try) then there will always be an element of cosying up to brands.

Once a blogger builds up a presence on the net then brands will start to send them things to try. If the blogger is completely honest about something that they think is rubbish then the brand is hardly going to continue sending them freebies. If the blogger says something great about a brand then the brand will start sending them more products to review.

I can't believe people fall for it, to be honest.[/QUOTE]

Totally agree with you, BBloggers seem ten a penny nowadays!

I don't generally watch any of them, unless they are very very well established in said field!

Most of the ones that crop up on Social Media are just in it for themselves and what they can get out of it! Also, think they have too much time on their hands and using it to fill the day! Nothing wrong with that but be HONEST about your Reviews!!!!!

Does the so called QVC Beauty Blogger have shares in LG, Tarte and the likes!

Constant posts are so monotonous now! Does she not know there's a big world out there and about time she has a look in the High Street???? Far better Brands too! :mysmilie_520::mysmilie_61:

Another thought, supporting British Brands would be another super idea for the BBlogger! Just saying :mysmilie_490::mysmilie_846:

Has the Back To You Beauty Blogger gone Back to Bed? Not seen any recent Posts or maybe she's moved on to something else now! :mysmilie_5:

Thanks, yes it makes it all rather boring and false when everything is fabulous!

I'm sure her free stash is overflowing, shame! :mysmilie_454:

Latest posts

Back