Elemis tsv 01/04/2017

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Keeley has written a post about 'spring cleaning your routine' and mentions the new Gentle Foaming Cleanser will be in the April TSV.
So we have the three body products, the Oxygenating Night Cream, the Gentle Foaming Cleanser and the Super Serum. That's it. Oh and not to forget, the beach bag!

FB_IMG_1490442278620.jpg

Just seen this on Facebook...

I`m waiting for all those people who order it and then complain it doesn`t smell of lavender because it won`t. Sea lavender as they call it, is more of a herby smell, it`s related to rosemary, its those small purple flowers you often find dried and to bulk out larger bunches of flowers.

I`m waiting for all those people who order it and then complain it doesn`t smell of lavender because it won`t. Sea lavender as they call it, is more of a herby smell, it`s related to rosemary, its those small purple flowers you often find dried and to bulk out larger bunches of flowers.

I am not quite sure about the Elemis fragrance options: Didn't like the sweet orchid and the frangipani monoi didn't impress me neither. So far I am out of the TSV as I have enough cream, cleansers, etc. in my stash. But nevertheless, I am looking forward to the next Alpha-H TSV.;-)

Is it what I have always called 'Statice'?

Yep that`s the one, its usually dried and to be honest whenever I`ve had it in bunches of flowers it`s never had any smell to it. The Samphire in the tsv is also known as sea asparagus but I`ve no idea what it smells like never having cooked or eaten it

Yep that`s the one, its usually dried and to be honest whenever I`ve had it in bunches of flowers it`s never had any smell to it. The Samphire in the tsv is also known as sea asparagus but I`ve no idea what it smells like never having cooked or eaten it
I've eaten Samphire, it doesn't smell of anything, and tastes like very salty green beans!

I received a sample of the body cream today! (Must be all the Elemis I've recently purchased! :mysmilie_17:)

I must say I didn't think I was particularly inspired by the description of the scent but it's actually lovely! It's difficult to describe scents isn't it, but I'd say it's reminiscent of a light sea spray coupled with a floral scent. It's very fresh smelling.
I'm converted.

I agree Suzyv . I haven't liked any of their recent scents but this is lovely. I also got a sample today and am pleasantly
Surprised, it's light, summery and 'sea breezy'. May succumb to this TSV.

Do you think that's why they sent us a sample? It seems to have worked.... :blush:

It's working with me and I haven't even been sent a sample! Was definitely out before, but your descriptions sound lovely and perfect for (hopefully) the warmer weather to come, so I may crack and get this one.

This six-piece collection from Elemis features a selection of products to pamper your face and body, including a Bath & Shower Milk, Body Cream and Hand & Nail Balm in the brand new aromatic Sea Lavender & Samphire only available at QVC, plus a trio of targeted skincare treats, including the recently launched Gentle Foaming Facial Wash, smoothing Pro-Collagen Super Serum Elixir and firming Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream. Pamper your skin and enjoy a beautiful, ocean-inspired fragrance with this indulgent Elemis collection.

Dive in to brand new beauty - the new Sea Lavender & Samphire aromatic harnesses the power of the ocean by combining the relaxing, light notes of lavender with a hint of salt from samphire, plus uplifting citrus and warming patchouli. The result is a bright scent that will help to leave you feeling energised and ready for spring - and trips to the beach, of course!

Your spring skincare regime - also included in this collection are Gentle Foaming Facial Wash to help remove make-up and impurities without stripping your skin of moisture and leave it feeling soft and dewy, Pro-Collagen Super Serum Elixir that works to smooth out the look of fine lines and wrinkles over time, and Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream to keep your skin feeling plump and moisturised before bed. It’s everything you need for the ultimate pampering evening routine.

An extra treat - this wonderful collection comes complete with a large tote bag, making this the perfect set to share with someone who’s about to go on holiday, or loves spending time by the ocean - or why not keep it for yourself for your next adventure?

Just keep swimming - select our Auto Delivery option and we'll send you this collection again in 60 days at this great price.

Contains:

1 x NEW Sea Lavender & Samphire Bath & Shower Milk (300ml) - a caring, moisturising product designed to cleanse your skin in the bath or shower. Infused with lavender, sea salt and samphire extracts
1 x NEW Sea Lavender & Samphire Body Cream (100ml) - rich and pampering, this body cream works to envelop your skin in moisture. Infused with lavender and samphire extracts, plus patchouli, lemon and sea salt
1 x NEW Sea Lavender and Samphire Hand & Nail Balm (100ml) - perfect for dry hands in need of TLC, this soft balm has been formulated to infuse your skin with moisture and leave them delicately scented. Contains lavender, samphire, patchouli and lemon
1 x NEW Gentle Foaming Facial Wash (150ml) - a caring cleanser with a cream-to-foam formula. Infused with fig extract, pracaxi oil and apple amino acids, plus an aromatic blend of lemon, sweet orange, bitter orange, ylang ylang and petit grain
1 x Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (30ml) - this rich cream has been developed to help promote a more plump and radiant skin look. Infused with sesame and avocado oil
1 x Pro-Collagen Super Serum Elixir (15ml) - a concentrated anti-ageing formula with a unique lipid-infused texture that helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, leaving skin feeling satin smooth

How to use:

Sea Lavender & Samphire Bath & Shower Milk:

In the shower, squeeze pour a small amount into wet palms, massage over the body and rinse off
For a luxurious bathing experience, smooth over damp skin and immerse yourself in the sensual aroma

Sea Lavender & Samphire Body Cream:

Use daily, morning and evening
Warm into the palms of hands and massage all over your body

Sea Lavender and Samphire Hand & Nail Balm:

Apply to dry skin, concentrating on your nails and cuticles

Gentle Foaming Facial Wash:

Massage into dry skin every morning and evening with fingertips. Add warm water to create a luxurious, creamy lather, then rinse

Pro-Collagen Super Serum Elixir:

Shake well before use. Dispense one to two pumps onto your fingertips and massage upwards onto a cleansed face, neck and décolleté

Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream:

Apply a pea size amount. Warm between the palms and smooth over the face. Avoid direct contact with eyes
Massage lightly in upward motions; don’t forget the décolleté

Latest posts

Back